• Strange Noises In The Night •

{ t w e n t y t w o }

The film was really scary, it even scared me, Cameron kept screaming and I laughed at him every time he did.

A particular scary part came up and Cameron screamed so loud that I was surprised the windows didn't shatter.

I snorted laughing so hard, all the boys were laughing too, I'm pretty sure my face was going red and I could hardly breathe.

When I did calm down though, I regretted laughing almost immediately, because as soon as the boys turned their attention back to the film Cameron leant his face next to my ear.

I could feel his breathe for a few seconds before he said "oh, you're so going to regret that" sending shivers up my spine.

"What do you-" I started to talk but had to cover up a moan when he began sucking at the skin behind my ear.

He pulled away as the guys look at me. They raised their eyebrows but shook it off and continued watching the film.

"Really Cam...? I will win this, and I don't think you can handle it" I whispered.

He didn't answer me, just turned me around and put his head in the crook of my neck again. I thought it was just a sweet gesture at first.

Oh, how wrong I was.

He did everything he could to make me moan, and I kept using fake sounds to cover them, making the boys think I was probably insane.

I decided to get revenge but I needed to wait for the right part of the film. The silent part.

He found a sweet spot on my neck and I found my self closing my eyes, I felt him smirk into my neck, and then began kissing.

"Ca..." I stopped myself saying his name. "I'm going to fucking kill you" I whispered next to his ear.

I knew the right part of the film would be in 5 minutes, so I started stroking his leg, he have me a 'what the fuck are you doing' face and I just smirked.

I got higher up his leg with each stroke, and about a minute before the silent scene I edged his jeans down so the top of his boxers were visible.

He just looked nervous and uneasy.

I played with the hem of his boxers for a few seconds then slipped my hand into them onto his thigh.

I started to rub circles with my thumb on his thigh and heard him moan quietly, yet loud enough for me to hear.

Just as the silent part came up I moved my hand and started stroking his 'third leg', he sucked in a breath and said my name, loudly.

"Yes?" I asked him noticing all the boys were now looking to see why he said my name.

"Move over a little" was his excuse, I almost laughed, almost. I had the hugest smirk on my face.

"Sure" I replied trying to contain my laughter.

All the guys apart from Sam turned back to watch the movie, he smiled at me knowingly and I nodded. He contained his laugh.

I slowly turned my head back to see a very red Cameron, attempting to cover his crotch with a pillow.

I smiled sweetly and he scowled "don't think this is over Worsnop" he whispered.

"Oh, I'm just getting started" I replied evilly.

By the end of the film, Cameron had no jeans on, my shorts were on my knees and my bra was unclipped. We were both very hot and bothered, well, we were basically like horny teenagers.

The film finished and I had to dress Cameron and I, just in case. I pulled his jeans to his thighs, and pulled my shorts all the way up.

He clipped my bra and was taking long breathes, we both had to try and calm down.

The film was filled with our quiet moans and strange noises to try and cover them, the guys got pretty pissed off but suspected nothing -except Sam who just laughed every time we made a noise.

As Danny sat up and went over to the DVD player I got nervous.

He ripped the blanket from us and ran back to the sofa "I'm cold!" He shouted pulling it over himself and Ben.

By the time they'd gotten comfy and looked back at me id repositioned myself, so I was hiding the fact Cameron's jeans were only on his thighs and hiding something else that had 'arisen' (hint hint.)

Sam went to bed, shortly followed by James, they probably wanted some alone time before everyone else went.

10 minutes later Danny was insistent on putting another film on, but Ben won the argument that he needed cuddles from his best friend before he slept.

I said goodnight to them both as they closed the door to the bunks and let out a sigh if relief.

"Fuck..." Cameron muttered under his breathe.

"I thought it was quite funny" I said to him.

"It was fucking scary!" He said, in reply I just laughed.

I turned around straddling him, then I saw his jeans were still around his thighs and pulled them all the way off.

"They look stupid on your thighs" I said, excuses excuses, I know.

"Well your top looks stupid covering your bra" he replied smirking.

"Well I don't like looking stupid" I said pulling my top over my head.

I put my forehead against his.

"Kate, the other day, when you said you were a virgin, is that true?"

"Yup, 100%"

"Who was the guy?" My breathe caught in my throat.

"What?" I barely squeaked out.

"They guy you almost lost it too" he stated, still looking into my eyes.

"Well you were there, you should know" I replied sarcastically.

He looked confused and then caught on, his eyebrows stitching together.

"Me?" He whispered.

I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine, we made out for a few minutes before he pulled away.

"I love you Kate"

"I love you too"

We both decided to sleep in my bunk, he set an alarm and I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep in his embrace.

It was perfect. He was perfect.