• Talk About Awkward •

{ e i g h t e e n }

When the guys got off the stage I went for a walk to clear my head.

When I got back to the bus I was met by an overly excited Brusnop moment, it was fake, but I played along anyway.

"Guys! My virgin eyes! You're ruining them! It's burns!" I yelled at them.

Fuck... Did I just admit that I was a Virgin.

Ben raised an eyebrow "you're a virgin? As in... You've never had sex"

"Um...I'm gunna leave" I said turning around.

"Oh dear lord woman, we need to get you laid. How did monstrosity happen..or not happen?" He asked

"I've never met the right person" I said quietly.

Danny was oddly quiet. He knew.

"Danny, you knew didn't you?" I asked

He nodded "when your drunk you tell some amazing confessions, you told me that two months ago"

I slowly nodded. Ben was shocked.

"Just...wow. I couldn't imagine my life without sex..." Ben trailed off.

"You're such a man whore bruce" I said playfully.

"I am hurt" he said putting a hand to his chest and trying to look hurt.

"Did I hear that right? The Kate WORSNOP is a virgin?" James said walking onto the bus.

"GUYS! Gather round it's story time" Ben yelled. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"Fine" I said sitting in the chair opposite.

The four boys sat on the sofa opposite me, just as I was about to start talking Cameron walked in from the bunks.

Perfect. Fucking. Timing.

My breathe hitched in my throat. Ben turned to him "Dude! Your just in time, it's story time, and we're about to find out how Kate didn't loose-"

"BEN" I yelled cutting him off. "This is my story" I saved when they all looked at me confused. Nice save I thought.

Cam sat on the arm of the sofa, I guess they're all going to find out now.

"Okay, question away, I guess"

Ben went first "okay. 1) are you kidding me and 2) seriously, are you fucking kidding me?" He asked.

"Well, I'm sure I'd remember if I'd lost my virginity" Cameron choked on his drink. If you're taking that metaphorically, thinking I mean he was shocked, don't. I mean James literally had to pat him on the back because he seriously chocked on his drink.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, still not looking me in the eye.

"Well, um..yes" I replied shyly. Talk about awkward.

Sam saw I was struggling to control my emotions so he asked the next question.

"Why do you let everyone believe you're a slut?" He asked

"I guess, I've never really cared what people think of me, if they think I'm sleeping around, let them think it. I never said I'd slept with anyone, I just never deny it. It really doesn't bother me, I guess" I explained truthfully.

"Have you ever almost..?" Danny asked.

I thought back to my times with Cameron, and his amazing 'self control', it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Yes" I replied shyly "but I believe it's all about self-control" I stated seeing Cameron blush and almost choke on his drink again. Then a frown plastered itself onto his face.