• As Much As I Love This Silence... •

{ t w e n t y f i v e }

I woke up and groaned from the headache, Sam opened the curtain to my bunk and passed me two pills and water.

I downed them and hugged Sam, climbing out of my bunk.

I didn't feel like talking so I walked into the lounge and sat down on the single chair, immediately pulling out my phone and checking twitter.

I had loads of mentions for my voice and the ships for Cam, Sam and James.

I looked through all the mentions and replied to fans who thought I was talented.

All 5 boys were watching me, but I couldn't care less. I just kept looking through twitter, interacting with fans and such.

In the end I snapped and looked up.

"What? Your making me uncomfortable"

They all looked down apart from Danny, he looked angry, sad and confused. I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head and looked down again, sighing loudly.

"I'm going to pack.." I muttered.

"I'll help you" Sam said and he and James got up and walked with me to the bunks.

"Are you okay?" James asked me when we walked into the bunks.

"Okay, one of you please get Cam, discretely"

Sam nodded and left, I hugged James and listened outside. I could hear Danny and Ben talking, but nothing else.

Sam brought Cam in minutes later and I ran from James and to him.

"I love you" he mumbled into my hair.

"Okay, before you start making out go into a bunk or something. The door is locked and I collected all the keys, we all have some alone time." Sam said holding hands with James.

I smiled up at Cameron "I love you too" and he picked me up and placed me in my bunk.

Sam and James went to Sam's bunk and sat down, I smiled at them before closing my curtain and sitting on Cameron.

James POV

I'm so in love with Sam, it's weird to think that I kiss a guy, and suddenly I'm attracted to him.

I'm still attracted to women too, but Sam's different, when I'm with him I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"What are you thinking about?" Sam asked me holding my hands in his.

"...you" I admitted shyly.

He pecked my lips and we lay down next to each other.

"I know it's early, but I love you"

"I love you too" I said, closing my eyes and laying my head on his chest.

I know this might ruin the band, and friendships, but I'm so happy with Sam.

I could hear Cameron and Kate kissing in her bunk and I smiled.

"Okay, as much as I love this silence, I know how they can be...bloody hormonal teenagers sometimes" Sam said to me, smirking.