• Isn't Revenge A Bitch •

{ t h i r t e e n }

The boys finished their show and Danny told us he had something to tell us, so after they all showered we met back in the lounge.

As soon as we were all in the bus driver started going to the next location, followed closely by Bring Me's bus.

"So, the news" Danny said

"Is that.....?" I pressed him

"Is that tomorrow we get a day off" he said.

"And...?" I asked again.

"And we'll be in Blackpool fuckers!!" He said excitedly dancing around the bus.

"Are you serious? Oh my god I haven't been there in years!" I answered him, all the other boys seemed really excited too.

"I know! And we're going to the theme park part of it! I ordered 6 wrist bands earlier today!" He exclaimed.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, muttering thank you. I really love black pool, and some of the rides are amazing.

"I've never even been, but you guys seem to love it" Cameron said, making us all turn to him in shock.

"You've never been? Seriously!" James said loudly.

"Okay, we have to make it amazing then!" Sam said when Cameron nodded.

"I can't wait" I said to Danny.

***

The bus has been driving for the past 4 hours and it's dark outside. We're driving all night, and getting to Blackpool at 10am. Meaning we all have to be ready at 10am.

It's 11pm now and me, Sam and Cameron are the only people left awake on the bus, along with the driver obviously.

I want to stay awake purely because Cameron is, but i'd never tell him that. Sam is yawning and I'm surprised he's even still awake.

Sam's fallen asleep on the couch next to Cameron, and he snores so loudly, it's actually quite funny.

Cameron looked at me and smirked, then leant over and put his lips to mine. We started fighting for dominance and he won, only because I'm so tired.

He bit down on my bottom lip and I moaned his name, his smirk grew larger.

"Sam is like, right there" I said after breaking the kiss.

"Oh, well then..." He said holding out his hand like a gentlemen. I took it giggling.

After I took his hand he picked me up bridle-style and carried me to the bunks, leaving a snoring Sam behind.

We climbed into his bunk, and it was surprisingly comfortable. He lay me down and leant over me, he was smiling and he looked so cute.

After a few minutes of staring at eachother he leant down and kissed me hard, it was so bursting with passion and the butterflies erupted, my legs felt weak and I fell further back into the bed, bringing Cameron with me.

His arms were on my hips, and mine were around his neck pulling him closer to me.

My legs wrapped around his waist and he flipped us over so I was, once again, lying on top of him. He pulled back for breathe after a while and turned us over again, this time only hovering over me.

His head went into the crook of my neck and we just lay there for a while, until I felt him touch my neck with his lips, sending sparks through my body.

He smiled that he'd found a sweet spot and started kissing, biting and sucking on my neck, until I stopped him.

Not that I wanted too, I just didn't want a visible hicky, because all the boys know I haven't been partying, it would have been obvious.

He looked at me then realised, then he smirked.

He leant closer to my ear and whispered "well, that just gives me an excuse to do this" then started tugging at the hem of my vest.

I helped him pull it over my head, and as I did I made a deal with myself to say tops off and no more, even though that's not what I wanted to do.

Cameron agreed, yet he obviously didn't want to have to do that either.

He stripped to his boxers and pulled me under the covers in his bunk.

"Cam?" He mumbled in response.

"Alarm" I said, and he set it to half 8 on his phone.

As soon as he locked his phone I basically dived back on him, he responded by wrapping his arms back around me.

Wherever his hands touched, my skin felt a burning sensation, and I was shocked that he was the only person able to do that to me.

My hands were on his waist, almost touching the line of his boxers.

Our foreheads touched yet he wasn't kissing me, just looking at me lovingly. I didn't really know what to say.

I slowly leant down and pressed my lips to his, in a instant he was kissing back. The kiss was slow, yet still formed butterflies.

It's funny to tease him, so I decided to do what I did last night.

I started moving my hands slowly from his waist and down to his thigh, and he deepened the kiss, speeding up a little.

I started lightly grinding as my hands travelled back up, and he moaned against my lips.

My hands were moving around his thighs as his lips left mine, only to find my sweet spot again.

He bit down and I almost shouted his name, he stopped almost immediately and brought his lips back to mine to keep me quiet.

I smirked against the kiss and he raised an eyebrow, I inched his boxers down slightly, and started the stoke the skin I'd revealed. He sucked in and out a breathe at the sudden contact and moaned loudly.

I think we're getting a little too loud. We should stop, we really should...I just don't want too.

I saw the blackish bruise on his collar bone and smiled, then brought my lips down to leave another one next to it.

I sucked hard on the skin and he moaned my name, throughout making the love bite he attempted to cover his moans, it didn't work very well.

I looked at the new forming bruise pleased with myself, smiling.

"Yep, you're gunna regret that" Cameron said sitting up. His voice was musky and sounded tired.

But I knew he wouldn't give up.

In an instant he was on top of me, kissing me deeply, I could feel the bulge in his boxers and smirked.

His face reddened with embarrassment, but he carried on kissing me anyway.

He left small kisses down my jawline, and down my neck. Then he got to my chest, he shifted my bra so he could see half my breast, and started sucking at the exposed skin.

Revenge was a bitch.