Him (Old)

This is about Tom thinking about Tord a tad too much.. Nothing is wrong with this it's completely safe to read for those people who are sensitive :D

3rd person perspective :
Tom was laying down in his bed, It was morning but he couldn't find a way to get up, Tom has the tendency to forget time and think to deep, It seems like he stops time and doesn't give a care to the world, He was thinking about him.. Him? Who is him? Oh.. Tord.. It's been 2-3 years since the incident happened, tom was flabbergasted by what happened, He never thought that stupid commie would actually disappear.. He also never thought how much dull it was without him, Let alone live in an apartment all alone, Sure Edd and Matt would visit but they don't watch movies with him as much, Plus they also seem to have their own thing that he clearly wasn't interested in, Tord was all that filled his head, He felt guilt for what he did to that guy, He just shows up and pushes Tom away, But Why?

Tom perspective :
I was sitting on the bed, My blue blanket and one of my legs dangling from the edge of the bed, my bed sheets white and my pillow that was on the ground dark blue, the lights turned off and light lighting the room.
'I'm tired of thinking! God that a stupid reason to be tired.. I should at least get up.. I can't, Why do I feel sad? Why do I feel full? And empty at the same time, Why do I miss him?! He almost killed me! No he WANTED to kill me! That damn sunshine lollipops, I miss him to much, I miss his accent that was strong and fun to laugh at, I miss his gray eyes that laminate in my dreams, his devil hair spikes that look soft, Our stupid fights that I enjoyed, What happened to me?' I hug my blanket that I reached for and start crying softly "God I miss him so much, But I hate him! Right? ... I don't care anymore-" I got up and went to my kitchen where there was a counter, I take a bottle of Smirnoff to get rid of him from my head, I chugged the bottle avoiding the thought of it, I can't recall the amount of drinks I had but I got numb and I still couldn't get him of my mind, I sat on the couch and stared at the tv not paying attention to it, All I could think of is him, Tord, I start sobbing a little as I hugged my legs and cried more.

"I think I like h-him.."

"I miss you, *hic* Y-You stupid commie-" the last part I passed out on the couch

3rd person perspective :
Tom was passed out on the edge of the couch, Someone knocked the door softly and of course because Tom was asleep he couldn't answer it, The door opened slightly revealing a green hooded man, It was Edd "Hey Tom! Me and Matt are going to-.. Uh" and stopped and saw a passed out Tom, Edd sighed and grabbed Tom to his room and left knowing that Tom must be thinking about him again, he wanted to leave the door but he heard Tom mumble

I love him... Stupid Sunshine lollipops..

Edd smiles softly knowing that Tom always was in denial so seeing him truthful was quiet shocking, Especially about Tord, Edd thought it would be best if he left things be and made Tom admit it to him and Matt, Speaking of Matt he is waiting for Edd to go to the movies.

I'm sorry if this was bad, I tried hard to make things good and yeah XD
I honestly don't know what to feel about this, I feel bad for Tom but that's it, I need to work harder
lol