Soulmate AU

Soulmate AU but when you see your soulmate you feel them and you see them glow their favorite color, When the soulmates kiss the glowing leaves but the love sensation grows

Tom was walking around holding his chest, He felt her, He felt her again, He ran as fast as he could across the crowd huffing catching people's attention from time to time, Tom ran as he saw the glowing red, Oh how the red color it reduced was inviting and loving, He ran after it and he saw what the girl was wearing, A red hoodie, That was the last thing he saw because after that the girl ran away, He screamed after her "Wait! Wait please wait!" People cursed at Tom's behavior because he was pushing through the crowd again, He stopped dead in his tracks and placed his arm on his chest as he realized the presence was gone, He went back home and breathed in and out, He sat next to Edd and they watched TV, Edd was texting his soulmate Matt, Edd already discovered Matt years ago, They met in middle school and pretty much knew they were soulmates, The finished school and Edd is now in college with Matt, That's how crazy long soulmates can together for and honestly? Tom doesn't see them ever breaking apart, Edd looked at Tom and took notice "Tom? Are you alright?" Tom winces but looks at Edd, he sighed and said "I saw her again, But she ran away.." Tom was clearly sad, Edd sighed and laid back "hey, You'll get her someday.." Edd says but then he looks at Tom in shock for realizing what he said "wait- did you say "her"?!" Edd said surprised, Tom then corrects himself "Oh! I assumed that the person would be a girl since umm.. Oh I assumed.." Edd lays back "Huh, So you still don't know their gender?" Tom nods but says "Oh! I know they wore a red hoodie!" Tom says happily "haha well then, If you ever see them tell me what gender will ya?" Edd says nicely and Tom nodded, He never thought his soulmate could be a guy..

Tom started walking around the area their soulmate comes, He stays in a coffee shop and watches if he sees the light, It's been weeks and he still haven't given up. He would wait and wait then finally.
The red light, The inviting calm feeling in his soul, Tom stood up and ran through the crowds, The light was getting brighter, Tom ran and ran, He was so close.

He saw them.
He saw him.
Tom saw the person in the red hoodie, The person looked at Tom's eyes, Tom thought to himself 'God he looks hot', Tom waved his hand at the hooded in red and said "h-hi, Um.. I think you're my soulmate?" Tom was clearly shaken up and was a blushing mess, The mysterious soulmate giggles and places their palm on Tom's cheek giving Tom a good look of his soulmate, Tom blushes harder trying his best to comprehend what the hell is happening, The mysterious soulmate says in a thick accent making Tom's heart beat faster "M-My name is Tord.." Tom nods and Hugs Tord "You have no idea how much I tried to find you.." Tom says as Tord hugs him back "I was kinda scared of meeting you.. I guess you noticed that I was running away.." Tord says full of honesty, Tom let's go and says "My name is Thomas" Tom said blushing "it's a pleasure meeting you Tord" Tom smiles.

Tord couldn't believe how adorable his soulmate is, He held Tom's hand with his and hoped for the best, Tom blushed harder and smiled again trying to hide his blush but Tord read it all "Do you wanna go on a date?" Tom says sheepishly "Yes! I think you're pretty cute.." Tord says getting closer to Tom and plays with Tom's hair strand with one of his fingers, Tom blushes by the actions Tord makes "huh?" Tom could simply say in this kind of situation, Tord kisses Tom making Tom feel fuzziness inside of him but Tom kissed back, They didn't fully make out since they were in public, They let go quickly when they realized people were staring, Tord held Tom's hand and they both ran, Tom was following Tord slowly after that and they started heading to a close coffee shop but not the one Tom used to stay in, They entered and Both of them settle in their seats, Tom intertwined his hand with Tord's making Tord feel pretty good, The girl walked over and said with a smile "What can I get you two?" Tom says "Anything" and Tord says "Black Coffee" The waitress nods and walks off, Tord looks back at Tom with loving eyes and Tom realizes and looks at Tord "w-what is it?" Tom says worried "Oh it's nothing, Your eyes are beautiful, That's all" Tom blushes and kisses his hand and looks at Tord "Your eyes are more beautiful honestly, You have so much unique features.." Tom says lovingly making Tord blush "Is this a competition?" Tord says with a smirk "if you want it to be" Tom says to Tord playing with Tord's hand, Before they could speak any more the waitress comes and places their drinks cutting their short talk "Enjoy" The waitress says leaving them both with a red face, After the coffee Tord gave Tom his phone number and kissed Tom's cheek, Tom smiled like an idiot and went home, Edd and Matt were sitting on the couch huddled watching horror movies, Edd and Matt both look at Tom with a smile "Tom!" Edd says "Hey lovebirds" Tom says with a cocky grin making Edd blush a little because Matt and him were a little embarrassing but it was his friend so he brushed it off "Oh shush" Matt says as he wraps his arms on Edd making Edd flush "Okay haha, But guess what's?" Tom says full of happiness, Edd and Matt separate a little so they could talk with their friend "what happened now?" Edd says and Matt looks confused "I finally found my soulmate" Matt gets up and hugs Tom and says "Congratulations!!" Matt says with a smile "Yeah! Wait is it a girl or a boy?" Tom blushes a little from Edd's question "Oh it's a guy" Tom says scratching the back of his neck as Edd squeals, "what's his name?" Matt asks as he sits down next to Edd "Tord.." Tom says dreamily, Edd and Matt look at each other and laugh "alright alright, good luck you two then. I hope Tord is good" Edd says as Tom walks off to his room.
'Tord... I love you..' Tom says as he sat on his bed holding his phone,He got a text.

Hey Thomas, I hope we meet again! Tell me when if we ever have time to see each other because I love you~

Tom blushes and texts Tord back.

Yeah hello Tord, Of course I would love to see you because I love you more.

Another text from Tord.

I love you most ;)