Best husband (filler)

Tom is not Dom, Tord is,/'and this doesn't have any heavy topics

3rd person perspective :
Tom was asleep as Tord was pulling an out nighter to finish his husbands paperwork and his, Tom pulled off so many out nighters and Tord never believed it, He saw how much his lover was over working so he decided that Tom needs to get rest, Tom was awkwardly hesitant about it that ticked Tord off 'why was he so scared?' Tord thinks about Tom as he works, after hours of working and just one paper needs to be done Tord heard Tom mumbling and visibly shaking. "N-No.. Tord- please.. N-not again.. Please don't do.. Don't do this.. Tordie- please-" Tom was practically begging supposedly Tord to don't do something- Tom was crying in his sleep which sent red flags to Tord, Tord got up "Thomas, Honey breathe! Wake up love" Tom was shaking and is still crying and kept on still begging "Tommy.." Tord sat next To tom and placed Tom in his arms like a little baby "shh Tommy.. It's okay.. It's only a dream.." Tom stopped begging but still was mumbling. Tord sighed and kissed Tom's forehead making Tom calm down, Tord wipes the tear tracks on his lover's face and he started singing Tom's favorite song of them both..

Time is an illusion that helps things make sense

So we keep on living in the present and..

It seems unforgiving when a good thing ends

But you and I will always be back then x4

Singing

Will happen- happening- happened x2
Will happen again and again..

But you and I will always be back then x4

Tom stops crying and his breathing is even but is still shaking..
Tord kept on singing making Tom settle in, Tom nuzzles Tord's chest letting out a exhale that was shaken by the crying, Tord gently lays down next to Tom making sure this won't happen again tonight, He just wants Tom to have a good night sleep, After hours of cuddles and fluff Tom wakes up and yawns and looks next to him sees Tord hugging him protectively, Tom smiles and looks out the window 'wow.. Finally I actually feel less awful' Tord wakes up quickly and hugs Tom tighter "HOLY SHIT- LOVE ARE YOU OKAY!?" Tord said screaming but not screaming at the same time "Jesus Hun calm down, Yeah I'm fine as long as your here remember?" Tord nuzzles Tom's neck making sure if Tom's saying the truth which honestly Tom never understood, "TORDLE CALM DOWN I'm okay" Tord looks at Tom and asks with concern "Tommie you had a nightmare yesterday and it didn't look fine to me" Tom looks at Tord in shock "oh.. Well I guess I could tell you this.." Tord waits for Tom to respond "I always have full on out nighters to keep my sleep as small as it is because of the nightmares.. They've been haunting me from the incident .." Tord looks down in sadness "Tordle.. Hun it's okay.. It was years ago" Tom kisses Tord's cheek making Tord feel less like the scum of the earth "I guess but Tommie.. How come you never told me love?" Tom then says "I didn't want to worry you.." Tord places his palms both on Tom's cheeks to wipe the tears falling from his lover's face "I would rather worry then do nothing Tom, Especially for you.. Anything" Tom hugs Tord and kisses him, Tord kisses back passionately, It was a soft kiss, Tom was kinda get a headache since he was blind and needed his goggles, He wanted to get up but Tord Kissed Tom roughly on purpose to make tom go back to bed, Tom gasps and Tord just stops and says "Go back to bed you need rest" Tom wanted to get up but Tord pushes him back "Honey look-" Tord pecks Tom's lips "Listen Love. I know you hate paperwork and greeting new soldiers so please for once, For me, Have a free day will you?" Tord gets from bed and starts changing his outfit to his Red Leader outfit "But Tordle that's too much work! I'm telling you it would be better if I came with!" Tord shushes Tom and says "I appreciate it but no because I Insist" Tom sighs and kisses Tord's nose by guessing and his guess was right, "I love you but remember I can work" Tord kisses Tom's hand "I don't want you to over work yourself Tommie, Just stay here.." Tom blushes "where's my goggles tho-" Tord quickly says "Love I'm changing right now, Wanna see?~" Tord purrs, Tom giggles from blushing "Why would I not wanna see my husband's hot ass body?" Tord blushes and waves his hands at Tom's face "Oh shush I'm already suited up" Tom signs and sits on the bed and Tord kisses Tom one more time and leaves to work.