Weirdos P.1

[I'll draw a picture for this later]

Tom was the introverted kid that didn't care about having friends and didn't try having any. The type that wants to be ignored and not talked to. He is slim and though his figure seems weak he's not a bad fighter, He's pretty lazy and well. He's the emo guy that everyone spreads rumors about and is miss understood. He has problems at home and he will never share it to anyone, He hates drama.

Tord was the feared kid. Everyone knew that talking to him will cause a punch on the face.. But that was a rumor that everyone believed at the time, He did have friends, Edd and Matt who he knew he'll trust from the first time he talked to them. He's kinda known in the school but he denies being one of the popular assholes. But they like to say Tord's one of them which pissed him off thus causing the 'punch on the face' rumor.

If there's one thing these two relate to is -

Hating school - Everyone is afraid of them - weirdos.

[This may have a chance to trigger abuse so if you are uncomfortable with abuse read this with caution.]

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Perspective : The hallway

Tord at the moment was talking to Edd, Matt was yet getting to school, "He's always late" Edd complained. "Matt is Matt- He'd be checking his face over and over at the moment" Tord says chuckling at the last word. Some students back away from Tord and some whisper, Gosh he hated this hallway but it's where his locker is, Tord opens his locker hoping there isn't another love letter from a popular kid - He knew he would be a mouse running to a snake blindly to those asses.

He found a rather clean locker, He sighs in relief as he closed the locker door. "Finally they stopped.." after he wanted to brag about not having a love letter the school door opens rather loudly making the hall quiet, Low and behold Tom walked in, Tord got a vibe from Tom but always assumed it as a bad vibe, He just stares just like the rest of the kids in the hallway, Tom walked not feeling troubled. No one knew where he was looking at, His eyes are black and ominous and thus making him a weirdo.

He went over his locker that was next to Tord. Tord was leaning on Tom's locker making Tom pissed off. "Mind if ya step aside?" Tom says in a furious low voice. It felt like his word were venomous, Any word he spat would burn someone's skin just because of the unknown anger. Tord steps aside "Alright kid" Tom forms a fist angry but stays silent. He opens his locker and it was messy. He didn't care, But what caught his attention was a love letter. He opened it and snickered, Everyone in the hallway felt uneasy, Tom simply torn the love letter in half and threw it at the garbage. "Fucking idiot" Tom grumbles at whoever wrote the letter as he closed his locker locking it and walked off.

Tord was shocked.. That was his letter, The popular kids must have mistook his locker and placed it in Tom's locker. Tord snickers. 'Maybe Tom is my type of friend. Yeah. Maybe. He did seem like an asshole but maybe he isn't like that' . Tord remembers the time he met Edd. He seemed like the kind artist and shy quiet one. In reality he was the loud obnoxious artist who throws puns everywhere with sarcasm. Shocking but fitting. Don't judge a book by it's cover at it's finest perhaps.

Tom's perspective : A Bathroom

Tom walked off to the bathroom. He entered and no one was in there. He sighs as he walks infont of the sinks and looks at the mirror, He looked awful. There were scars on his neck his father left, He hides the scars through his hoodie, Showing your weakness makes you vulnerable. No one should see him weak. It'll cause more problems. Tom places his palm on the scars and winces. He shouldn't press on it or it will bleed and cause more pain. Tom pauses and then bursts out crying. He held his face as he let the tears fall down letting out an ugly cry.

Tord's perspective : Witness

Tord was shocked by the 'show' Tom placed in the hallway. He looks over Edd who was shocked also. I was just shocked by the fact those idiots mistook the lockers. "Wow.. He has anger issues"
Edd says sarcastically. Tord sighs as he places a palm on his face "of course you'd think that".

Then out of nowhere Matt runs into the hallway. Looking frantic. Matt looks around looking for someone then stares at Edd, He runs over to him and gives him a bare hug. Edd blushes slightly as he pats Matt's back "Hey Matt" Edd says dreamily. Tord chuckles. He knew these two were lovebirds, Blind ones. Matt let's go of the hug and smiles saying "Edd! Are you alright?", "Ya i'm alright" Edd says tugging a slight smile. Tord groans knowing these two are gonna talk forever. He walks off to find that 'Tom' guy.

He walks to the area he last saw Tom walk off to. He saw a classroom. He entered and no one was there. 'Nope he's not there' Tord thought to himself as he got out to look around. After a while Tord hears crying in the bathroom stall. It was quiet but hear able. Tord only heard it because he was leaning on the wall next to the bathroom.. He leans on the door to hear the crying. After a while he got the urge and looks in slightly. He was shocked to see Tom. Thee Tom. But crying, He called it. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Tom looked so.. sad, Tord felt a frown on his face just seeing him like that, He needed to make Tom feel better.. Maybe that's how he can be friend him perhaps? Tord walks in the bathroom making Tom jump. Tom covers himself quickly and Turns around at Tord with white eyes and soft hot tears slowly getting out of his 'eyes'. Tord steps back. Unsure of what to do. 'Great- what the fuck do i do now-' Tord looks around and just does what he would do when someone is sad..

Tord hugs Tom silently hoping Tom wouldn't freak out or something. Tom felt so warm in his arms but also cold and shaking, He pats Tom's back as Tom hugs him back and cries on his shoulder. After a while Tom just wipes away his tears and backs away, Tord looks at Tom and he observes him. He looked like a mess and it made Tord feel guilty for some reason? While Tord was observing Tom was breaking inside, He showed his vulnerabilities, He was spoiled from his weakness, Tord in the other hand found some scars and quietly gasps. "Hey.. what's up with the.. bruises..?" Tom covers them with wide eyes. "I-It's nothing! I swear" Tom says backing away. "Hey hey calm down it's okay" Tord says raising his hands up in defense. "Calm down" Tord repeats. Tom looks away for a moment and then looks at Tord "Don't you dare say anything about this" Tom says stepping closer to Tord holding his hand up pointing at Tord faking his aggressiveness. Tord sweats a bit as he nods "Okay just calm down" Tord says as he pulls a confused smile.

Tord after a while standing next to Tom simply says "So.. are we friends? Or something?" Tom sighs "We're something." Tom says as he looks around again. He feels weird looking at Tord. Tord fits bumps the air "Yes!- I-I mean uh- Cool cool" Tord says quickly as he whistles. Tom chuckles making Tord feel fuzzy inside. "Let's just get the fuck out of this hell hole" Tom says as he pulls a hood up. Tord wanted to question Tom about the scars but he needs time to understand Tom more. Tom won't give him the information about his scars anyways.

3rd Person Perspective :

Tord and Tom get out of the bathroom. Tom still a bit red from the crying. Tord in the other hand looking at Tom and noticing the little things about him. For a while the two started being friends and Tord just kept noticing these things.. Like how when Tom yawns he tends to scrunch up his nose and roll his tongue making a small cute noise. And how when he's tired he walks like a sleepy 6 year old. And how much of a dork he is when it comes to trees. Everything about Tom is nothing like the Tom he saw in that hallway. Or what was potrayed in the school. Tord kept hanging out with him and his relationship with Tom was closer then his with Edd and Matt.

Tord wanted to know about the scars but he needed to set it up for the perfect moment.. Tom is getting new bruises some times and it worries him.. He needs to know.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what this is. I was bored and i wanted to write something. I kinda rushed this so yeah sorry

Want me to continue this as well? Tell me ^^