Wasn't that bad..

I like fLOOF so here have fl00f

3rd person perspective :
Tom was outside the house, Next to his mailbox on a bench but he wasn't sitting there for the mailbox but he was sitting there to see the little droplets of snow flakes, As they danced in the air and attached them selves on Tom's hair and face Tom wiped off the snow still enjoying it, As he was doing his thing he saw someone wearing a red hoodie and it was Tord, He didn't look so happy tho, He hated the snow because he got too used to it, Angrily Tord walked in the house and shut the door 'weird.. He isn't that angry, Meh sucks to be him' Tom smiled to himself again until he heard a Christmas song playing in a distance, He stood up and ran into his house with anger, He saw Tord watching TV and he decided why not sit with him, He sat next to Tord and watched whatever was on TV, Everything seemed fine..
The TV went out, There was a blackout and Tom was with Tord in the darkness, Tom sighs a pissed of sigh and Tord just face palms his face, Tom got up "Tord, Where are you??" Tom asked "Right here-" Tord said as he got up and accidentally hit his forehead on Tom's chin, Tord falls back on the couch and Tom tumbles back holding his figure "T-Tord what the heck?!" Tom said wincing in pain "Sorry that I can't see ANYTHING!" Tord said being sarcastic, Tom tries to find Tord as he touches everything around him, He found Tord by touching his chest, Neck and then Finally founded his shoulder "There you are- get up now and don't knock me out will ya?" Tom said as Tord got up making sure he wouldn't do that, "Yeah yeah, Where is the light switch?" Tord asked as he held Tom's hand making Tom blush "U-Uh- it's not gonnaworkbecausetheelectrictyisout-" Tom said in a shaky voice "Are you okay?" Tord asked still holding Tom's hand completely oblivious of what he is doing to Tom's gay tendencies "Tord- Just-" When Tom wanted to explain the lights turned on, Tom and Tord's faces were close to eachother almost nose touching, Their hands intertwined and Tom blushing didn't help, Tord blushes and Tom blushes harder, Tord let's go and raises his hands "s-sorry that was weird-" Tom just scratched the back of his neck "It's okay" Tom said trying to look okay, Tord sighs and goes outside to sit on the bench, He was getting too warm so he needed some cold, Tom wanted to sit next to him but decided to stay outside the doorstep, They both say for hours afterwards Tord got up, Turned around and saw Tom "Tom? Why are you there?" Tom looked up snapping back to reality "I- Uh, I wanted to stay with you but you didn't seem l-like you wanted me so.." Tord went closer to Tom "Hey, It's fine, Tell me next time because it would've been better y'know?" Tord said as Tom got up "yeah.. Sure.." Tom said, They both walked in, Tord yawned and said "I'm going to bed, Today was bad enough.." He walked up the stairs and Tom did the same walking to his room, Tord entered his and Tom entered his, After settling down in his bed he looked up the ceiling thinking about Tord 'Why did he blush.. Why did I like it when he held me? Why did I like it when his breathe touched my neck..' Tom thought as he was questioning his sexuality, He got up and walked to Tord's room, He knocked the door getting no respond, He opens and to find Tord asleep 'he looks warm..' Tom thought, He did somethings he hoped he wouldn't regret, He laid next to Tord snuggling against him, He wasn't sure what what his sexual orientation was but he liked Tord, He knows it's too fast to think that but it seemed like he liked him like this for years, He just never thought of it that way, Tom felt arms wrap around him as he was pushed in someone's chest, Tord hugged him like a teddy bear making Tom blush hard, Tord hugged Tord back "You know you could've asked me right?" Tom blushes and Tord notices even tho he couldn't look at him he felt the heat "Y-You wouldn't have done it ether so shut up w-will you?" Tom says nuzzling his face in Tord's collarbone "Oh shush, I was gonna do it but you came~" Tord kisses Tom's forehead "Just sleep-" Tom says closing his eyes trying to sleep, Tord hugs Tom tighter "Sure Tommy" he closes his eyes and plays with Tom's hair making Tom fall asleep, "Goodnight Tommy.." He fell asleep with the last thought in his head being 'Today wasn't that bad after all...'