Crushing

3rd person perspective :
A man stood tall in the rain. Huffing the man kneeled down, There was nothing to sit on, His pants would get soaked anyways. He was crying even if the rain blended that, He was saddened by the words spoken to him from the person he thought he loved, The man gave up and sat on the ground not caring about the soaked ground making his outfit wet. He was too desperate at this point.

He cried more, Letting his weak frail screams out even if no one heard. no one is gonna be out here anyways, Who would sit in this rain? This gloomy rain?.

He felt someone touch his shoulder making him stand up in shock. "Are you alright- ..wait" The stranger said and backed away clutching the umbrella. "Thomas?" The stranger said To the man who's name is Thomas. "Tord.." Tom said in a quiet yet hear able voice, The stranger who's now named Tord dropped the umbrella.

Tord walked towards Thomas and embraced him, Thomas was too shocked. "Tom.. My god- I'm sorry- oh my god" Tord said as he rested his head on Tom's shoulder, The last verse breaking from the cry emerging from him. "Why are you here.." Tom asked numbly, "What am I doing here- Tom I was looking for you! You can't just run off like that- I wish I could have- it.. I can't believe- I can't express you how sorry I am" Tord replied hugging Tom tighter.

Tom sighs a shaky sigh, He hugs back. He was too tired. He was too sad

-Flashback-
Tom was blushing as he walked to his boyfriend, Wade was a cute boy in Tom's eyes. He wanted to go out with him. At school he walked slowly planning out what they should do on the date. He walked faster excited but then he saw the worst sight that tore him apart..

Wade was kissing a girl, He felt his heart hurt, He felt angry and pissed off.. "W-Wade..?". Wade stops kissing the girl and looks at Tom "Who the fuck are you?" Wade said emotionlessly, Tom said loudly "You fucking bastard!!" Wade took a step forward saying "Listen fag, You better go the fuck away" Tom took a step back and tried to hold in his cries, He got hurt in the heart and he was scared of Wade at this moment.
Wade pushes Tom to a locker ready to embarrass and ruined Tom's life by making him vulnerable in front of everyone. Wade leans closer to Tom's lips and Tom looks away, Wade forced Tom to kiss him, It didn't last long.

Tom cried trying his best to kick Wade and he did, Wade winced and was readying up a punch "You're pissing me OFF!!"

Wade was cut short by Someone punching him, Tom wiped his tears trying to down, He ran away as fast away out of school.

Wade was knocked out on the floor, Students stated as the person who punched him was Tord, Tord realized Tom was gone was gone and said under his breathe running after Tom with an umbrella in the rain outside the school "Dritt Dritt- Faen faen-" after some minutes he found Tom.

-flashback end-
Tord says "C'mon let's get you home..", Tord took the umbrella from the ground and both Tom and Tord shared, Tom leaned onto Tord the whole time shaking cold, Tord felt warm and was over heated, He realized how Cold Tom was, "Cold?" Tord asked, Tom gets closer to Tord for warmth and says "k-kinda.." Tord takes Tom under a tree for a shade, Tom was confused but Tord took of his hoodie and placed it on Tom, Tom blushes and says "W-Wait what are you- Don't you get cold?!", Tord chuckles and says "I've lived in Norway, I dealt with worser shit".

Tom giggles making Tord's heart beat faster, They sat under the tree, Tom after several minutes starts snuggling into Tord's hoodie, Tord looks at Tom's actions and finds it adorable, Tom was too into it to even realize Tord watched him.

Tord wraps an arm around