Headache

Oh this is pretty gay and fluffy! I am very sick so I can relate to Tom HARD XD

3rd person perspective :
Tord was sitting in his room watching videos through his phone probably hentai and pretty much skipped breakfast for it, He became addicted to his phone and wasn't very much outside his room, He was watching and then out of nowhere he heard someone groan in pain, He gets pissed off and grabs his pistol and walks to whoever was groaning, It was in Tom's room? 'Weird.. Maybe that idiot is drunk again' Tord thought as he opened the door to see the Brit holding his head in pain, Tord sighs and taps Tom's shoulder "Tom what the fuck?" Said Tord in annoyance, "Fuck off" said Tom through his groaning "what the hell is wrong?" Tord said still annoyed "Why do YOU care of ALL people?!" Tom said in anger, Tord was taken back by his actions "Well you kinda ruined everything to me while I was watching! Your screaming is too loud! Why the hell are you screaming?!" Tord said annoyed and firm, "I'm having a bad headache o-okay?! It's painful-.." Tom says through his pain, Tord felt bad for him even tho he was a stubborn bitch he still felt bad, "Whatever just- keep it down? Why don't you take some pill?" Tord says trying not to look like he cares, "I tried, It still hurts like hell" Tom said calming down but still wincing "Why don't you settle in? Like try to sleep?" Tord said in sympathy accidentally, "I can't even sleep in this Tord- I can't even do anything it just hurts too much-" Tord pats Tom's head "Calm down drama queen, Just lay down" Tom was weirded out of the affection Tord was giving him, Tom then laid down and tried to ignore Tord existence in his room "There- ya happy? Now leave" Tord leaves with a smirk and he enters his room and the groaning returns after 10 minutes, 'fucking-' Tord was getting pissed off, He enters Tom's room to see him squeezing his head in pain, He looked worse making Tord feel even more bad "Tom are you sure you're okay?!" Tord said as he saw Tom groaning in more pain "Listen Tord my head is AUGH KILLING ME!" Tord sighs and got an idea "Wait- Maybe I can fix this.." Tord runs to his room and gets a serum 'This is going to be interesting-' Tord thought, He runs back to Tom who was still in pain, He holds Tom's face "Open your mouth" Tom blushes "What?!" Tord realizes and blushes "You idiot not like that!" Tord just opens Tom's mouth forcefully and pretty much forced him to drink the serum, When The serum was empty Tord gets away from Tom and Tom was dozing off "T-Tord.. what the hell...." Tom said as he passed out, "Tord felt bad and said "You should be better tomorrow.." Tord walks out of the Brits room and goes back in his room 'he looked cute when he blushed..' Tord said bluntly not realizing he called Tom cute 'Oh fuck, I mean I DID blush too maybe he was embarrassed? Who am I kidding he did blush..' Tord was cut by his thought as he saw his door gets aggressively opened "What the fuck-" Tord said as he saw Tom angry "Tom how are you even awake.." Tord face palmed 'did the serum not work??' Tom doesn't respond and gets closer to Tord, Tord was hella confused, Tom sat next to him and hugged him crying "T-Tord my head hurts.." Tord was confused "Okay Tom just calm down!" Tom was shaking and crying and Tord just rubbed Tom's back "it's okay, Calm down, I'm here you dork" Tord said sweetly 'You can be Annoyingly cute Tom..' Tom just stuffs his head in Tord's chest crying and shaking, "Look Tom, I need to get some of the medicine for you okay? I think you got a major headache and I know what medicine you need so please let me go so I could help you?" Tord said sweetly "O-Okay, Just come quickly okay?" Tom said in worry and fear, "i will come back.." Tord said as he got up, He rampages in his room trying to find the medicine 'aha!' Tord said as he found it, He turns around and blushes seeing Tom holding his blanket dearly 'My god he is a living embodiment of a cold kitten..' Tord rushes to Tom and holds his chin up to his face "Here, This'll help" Tom opens his mouth as he swallows the pill, Tom face palms on Tord's bed trying to calm down, Tord gets next to Tom and wraps his arms around Tom "You'll be fine.." Tom hugs back as his breathing evens "You're beautiful little idiot" Tord laughs a little and hugs Tom's body protectively.