A place where love can be anything.

Tom's personality here is off. I know, but this is before Tom had became 'Tom' we know and love. This is Tom if he was raised in a heaven. He wouldn't act like himself for obvious reasons. And he's an angel with 2 wings! Of course he will be a big ol' softie. (You won't understand the angel with 2 wings part. OOF. Anyways enjoy)

--------------

3rd person's perspective : Under a tree.

Tom was sitting under the tree waiting for his friend Tord. He was excited because Tord said he had a surprise for him. Tom just sat there fiddling with the ribbon around his neck. After a while Tord appears flying from the sky flying down showing his scarred yet beautiful bat like wings. He flies closer to the ground and lands softly. Tom smiles wider, and sits up rightfully as he sees Tord walking towards him.

"Birdie!" Tord says as he walks faster towards Tom. Tom just rolls his eyes "Hey bat." Tord sits down and rests his head against the trunk "it's a nice day isn't it?" Tord says sighing. Tom nods "It's better now since you're here. it was boring" Tom admits as he looks at the sky. Tord chuckles "I don't think it was any different." he says lightly fluttering his eyes shut, Tom smiles then remembers the surprise but he holds it. "So how are you?" Tom asks looking at Tord. "Better today since, you know. Surprise?" He says smirking and Tom replied brightly grinning "Yeah i cant wait to know!" Tord chuckles from his reaction. "I'll show you when the sun sets" Tord says smiling softly making Tom's heart flutter "Yeah" he only replies.

They both start chatting about their life in Hell and Heaven. Both of them unhappy with it. Clearly, both of them wanted to live far away from there but they didn't know how. It's scary to get out of a place that everyone thinks is paradise but it isn't for angels. And it's hard to get out of a place filled with hatred when you have love to share inside of you.

The sun started to set making Tom smile from excitement and that made Tord laugh a little. 'God he's so pure' Tord says internally, Tom looks at Tord "You know what that means!" Tom says excited. Tord rolls his eyes with a smile "Alright alright. Hold my hand" Tord puts his hand out for him to hold and Tom held it willingly. They both started to fly through the sky as the sky starts to turn into a beautiful purple and orange gradient. As the orange yellow sun fades into the earth's crust making whatever left of its light paint the sky. It was gorgeous and Tom 'wowed' from the beauty. Tord in the other hand was waiting for the bigger surprise.

They both reached a high city area and the sun has disappeared only the moon showing the dark inviting night. They both settle on top of a high building. Tord lands then Tom is next. They were both still holding hands but not for long since both of them realized how awkward it may be for both of them. So they let go and walk towards the ledge of the tower. But suddenly a burst of air bursts in making Tom shake and shiver, Tord realizes it but didn't know what to do, but before he could do something Tom hugs him tightly stuffing his face in his hoodie. He was surprised from this but hugged back slightly blushing embracing Tom to warm him up.

Tom says something but it was muffled. Tord chuckles a little "What did you say?" He says with a harmless attitude, Tom looks up at Tord and says "You demons are lucky that your body is u-um. Wait let me word that correctly-" Tom was cut short with Tord saying "Hot?" And he said it seductively (He said it like that as a joke). Tom giggles blushing madly "Oh shut up, there are many words to put it in but suit yourself" Tom says hugging Tord again and Tord didn't know how long this hug is going to last.

After a while Tom let's go from embarrassment. 'Jesus Tom, just stop being such a weirdo' Tom says internally to himself, he has feelings to Tord but he can't say anything because he doesn't want to lose the only person that truly believes in him. Tord goes to the ledge of the tower and he looks over the blushing Tom. Tord became concerned "Tom are you sick?" Tord asks concerned for the tomato that is Tom, He nods and walks over next to Tord to look over the ledge and..