Unexpected reunion pt 1 (Old)

This contains lots of blood and shit, not a lot of details but still- idk

Red person perspective :
"Tom.. Are you there?" Said a voice with a thick accent spoke in sadness, No one respond back to the question the voice said, "don't hang up yet, I just want- I just.. This is the last time you'll hear my voice.." The voice sighed and continued "I'm sick, Sick in the head and sick by the health, I don't know what the source of my sickness is but I didn't care, I was so mentally abusive to myself that I wanted to die, Thomas.. I-I'm scared to die now.. But it's too late" Someone answered The voice "Hey.. Is that you Tord?" Tord winced and cried saying "T-Tom?!" "Yeah it's Tom- what the hell do you mean you're gonna die?!" Tom said as he was about to cry "I'm so glad you're here Thomas.." Tom wanted to say something, He stood up from his bed and wore his hoodie and an outfit, Thomas was panicking "Tord, Send me your location now!" Tord was shocked and said "Why?" Tom was too pissed off but he could see where Tord is, He saw his address so he instantly went downstairs and rode his car "Tord How long will this call continue!?" Tord answered "N-Not for long Thomas- listens I need to tell you something" Tom was driving fast and said "Save your words Tord!" Tord was coughing and tom was crying 'This can't be happening-' "Thomas.. I d-don't have much time" Tord said in a weak voice "Tord stay strong fucking- I'm almost there! 5 minutes Tord!" Tom said getting out of the car and running to the location, Tord was huffing loudly in the other side of the phone, "T-Tom.. I can hear you.." Tom was confused and there he saw
Tord.
He was covered in blood!
"Tord! Jesus fucking- What the hell!?" Tom hugged Tord and Tord was dazing off, Tom held Tord and ran to the car, placing Tord in the seat next to him, Tord was groaning in pain and tom was driving to the nearest hospital, Tord looked up to Tom and held his arm sending a squeeze, Tom looked at Tord and he looked like he couldn't breathe well, Tom just told him "It's okay you can do this, Stay with me- We're almost there-" "Thomas.. I can't.. I.." Tom reached the hospital rushing Tord in, His bleeding was getting worse, The nurses rushed in taking him away in a room, He looked in so much pain making tom feel heartache, He fiddled with his hands from stress waiting for something, Anything from Tord.

Ding

Tom was crying, Someone grabbed his shoulder, It was the nurse "You can see him now, He's badly injured but he's okay.." Tom stood up and raced, His phone got missed calls from Edd and Matt but he ignored them, He reached the room and there was Tord sitting on the hospital bed, Tord opened one of his eyes and looked at Tom in sorrow.. "I'm sorry.." Tom was still crying "you fucking idiot... Don't do that- don't try to leave again you- you.." Tom couldn't find the words and he just hugged Tord making Tord tense up, Tord winced in pain and Tom let's go quickly realizing Tord still hurt, "s-sorry, still shaken up.. Wait.. Why were you.. In the forest almost bleeding to death?" Tord didn't answer.. Tom held Tord's hand and intertwined his hand with his "Tord.." Tord looked at tom trying not to cry "I can't say.. I'm sorry.." Tom squeezed his hand and said "I understand.. It just.. I couldn't bare knowing you were almost a goner Tord.. That's scary.." Tord hugs Tom's arm since he can't really fully hug "I'm sorry-" tom cut him short saying "you better be! I cannot live without you - you idiot! Don't you understand that I would actually lose myself if i lost you?! I can't- I can't.. I just.." Tom was crying like crazy, Tord was taken back from Tom's actions 'he cares?' Tord was dozing off from staring at Tom's features, he was blushing but he was too tired to speak, he fell asleep short after, He was tired, Tom looked up to see Tord asleep, Tom just tried to ignore the questions, He just had enough of what he'd just experienced, Tom was thinking if he can kiss Tord but he held in the urges, He wanted to save it for later, instead he just kissed Tord's hand and left talking to the doctors making sure he was the only one allowed to see Tord, not anyone else, Tom left the hospital and his car was full of blood, He was heartbroken by remembering the sight of Tord in the forest almost bleeding to death.. He remembered one thing tho.. Why did Tord call him and not anyone else? Tom blushed by the fact Tord liked him, He blamed his crush on Tord as he sped the way to his home, He opened the door to see Edd panicking and Matt trying to calm him down, Edd looked at Tom's shirt that is covered in blood "bloody'el Tom! Where were you?" Said Matt "we were so worried!" Edd said Tom just took off his hoodie that had blood and was now wearing his grey shirt and said "I'll explain- I just need to-... Settle in okay?" Edd wanted to question more but he stayed quiet, Matt just dragged Edd to the living room to give Tom space, Tom went upstairs and sat on his bed staring at the ceiling Tord is back but not the way I wanted.. Fuck I hope you're fine you dumbass..

To be continued?
If you want me to continue this I'll gladly do! Just tell me ;)