Teacher!Tord X Teacher!Tom (Old)

did this while back, didn't post it.

This is teacher X teacher, I know there's Student X teacher but I'm into teacher X teacher more-

3rd person perspective :
Tom is a new teacher, He hasn't been the best at communication since a many school are homophobic and Him being gay has been hard, He finally found a school that is more accepting which exited him.

Tom's perspective :
I walked to this office and many teachers sat there, One had brown hair and seemed to be an art teacher, Another that had ginger hair and freckles that seemed to be a English teacher, A weirdly 2 horned teacher that was P.E teacher, And a teacher that had unusually big eyebrows that was also a English teacher, Another that had two spread hair pieces on his face and a pony tail at the end that was a pretty chill guy that was a math teacher, I was a music teacher and as walked in and everyone looked at me, I felt shivers go through my spine but the brown haired art teacher got up and hugged me "You must be Thomas right?" The brown haired man said "Uh y-Yes! My name is Tom, Or Thomas but I'd prefer Tom" he let goes of me and says "Well my name is Edd! I'm an art teacher" The ginger got up and walked next to Edd and said "I'm Matt!" The 2 horned guy said in the background "Tord" And the other two said in a unison "Paul" "Patryck" Everyone was pretty chill, I sat on a desk next to Tord and he seemed to be checking me out, I was kinda confused but I tried to not think about it, Edd left and Patryck left too they had a class, Me, Matt, Paul, Tord sat there talking and laughing, The bell rang and Tord got up, I got up too because my class was next, I was sweating and Tord took notice "Hey you alright?" Tord said and I jump a little "Yeah I'm fine" I said sending a smile to Tord, "if you're worried you can tell me y'know? We moved on from high school" He laughed and I did too "yeah I'm just worried about my students, Maybe I'm not gonna do a good job y'know?" Tord then says in sincerity and full of honesty "Listen, You just have to do your lesson, It can be tough at first but you'll get the hang of it, Don't show weakness but don't over do it m'kay?" I smile and blush lightly "yeah, you're right" I say smiling to myself like an idiot, "And don't be too cute, Your students may have a crush on you"

3rd person perspective :
Tom blushes hard "Oh shush! I bet no one will have a crush on me, I'll just be your typical boring laid back teacher" Tord smiles that made Tom's heart beat faster "You better not make any of your students fall for you" He says, Tom wanted to ask him why he brought the crush thing off but Tord says "Oh I reached my class! Better go to yours now" Tom nods and speed runs to his class.

Tord's perspective :
God he's adorable, I'd rather burn in hell just to kiss him and make him be with me, I open the door "Okay students, You better get up this instant or you'll regret being born, We're going to the P.E area, Get up" Everyone groans and get up as they line up, They started walking behind me as I guided them, Some students started gossiping "Listen, Would you rather do 10 Run ups or stay quiet?" I say in a stern voice, They all shut up and we reached the P.E area as I started the lesson, I hope Tom is fine..

Tom's perspective :
The students are awful! They don't listen at all "Students if you don't stop I'll make your homework a living hell" o said with anger in my eyes, Some did stop talking but the rest were awful, I ignored them "My name is Thomas and I'll be your music teacher" I say in a monotone voice "If anyone would rather disobey me I will make sure my classes with you will be a living hell- if you want to ask questions just raise your hand and pretty much I bet you know what to do since you're in high school, So without furthermore let's talk about music." I started my lesson and the kids weren't so bad, I still kept my monotone voice and made sure everyone knew I am tough, I hope Tord is okay...

3rd person perspective :
Tord and Tom started bonding, They had crushes on eachother ever since Tom was called cute by Tord and Tom would smile like an idiot when Tord comes making everyone know they have a crushes on eachother which everyone founded cute and infuriating since they both had no clue, While they were talking at recess one of the students pushed Tom and Tord making them kiss, They were both shocked but enjoyed the soft unexpected kiss that lasted 5 seconds, Tom was a blushing mess mumbling "sorry" like a mad man and Tord was letting out screeching like noises making everyone around them trying hard not to laugh, That student didn't get detention but got a golden trophy by Edd, After that Tom just awkwardly held Tord by the hand away from everyone in a private area "l-look I'm sorry for what happened there.." Tom said still blushing and rubbing his neck in frustration "No no! It's okay really.." Tord inhaled as he was taking a risk, He held Tom's chin forcing him to look at him "I quite enjoyed it too~" Tord said as he clearly blushed making Tom giggle "what's so funny?" Tord said heartbroken but Tom kissed him making him feel better, They let go and Tord says "Man that was pretty gay" Tom just smiles like an idiot like he always does and hugs Tord "Agreed and I like it" Tord hugs back "Yeah.. You're still pretty damn cute~" Tom blushes "Well you're hot-I mean cute- no but hot- But uh- um- Cuot?" Tord laughes and pinches Tom's cheek "Stop being adorabllleeee!" Tom slaps Tord's hand away and was about to lecture him but instead got kissed, Ge wasn't complaining tho.

Bonus :
The students saw everything and were starting clubs named 'TomTord' everyone was fighting on who's top and who's bottom sending the two teachers awkward blushes and the problem is everyone chose Tom as bottom making Tord a flirtatious hothead "I guess I should make you feel better~" I slap Tord gently as I said "no".

Yes Tom is bottom and you cannot sTop mE!
👌😎👌