Singer AU (Old)

This is the Singer AU, Mmmmmmm I love this AU, Tord is a Singer and Tom is a fanboy, Tom always denies Tord when Tord says if Tom liked his music but here's the thing, Tom loves Tord and his music.

Tord's person perspective :
Today is finally the day where I sing my favorite song, This song reminds me of Tom a lot, He's perfect and is always in my head so decided to sing it, Maybe he would try to listen to my voice for once! I step on the stage and the crowd screams loudly and I just send a smirk at the Fangirls making them squeal and blush, Honestly I'm the gayest man you'll see so it's pretty sad for them but for the boys? They are lucky, But also unlucky since I want Tom and only him, "This song is for someone I secretly love and I want, And he's a guy, Sorry ladies" I can hear the girls puff up and one of them scream 'WHY DO ALL THE HOT MEN HAVE TO BE GAY!?' I giggle and say "because they're gay for themselves or for some other hot ass guy" They all laugh, "His name is Tom and I highly doubt he's even here so it gives me a chance to say his name amiright?!" They all scream, okay this is good, "FOR THE EYELESS HOTASS!" They all scream again.

Everyone quiets down and starts listening as the piano starts to play..

3rd person perspective :
Tord sang the first lyric

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning no kidding I can't pin you down..

Tord didn't know that the whole time he was singing someone was listening, Tom was in the concert and was blushing madly, He loved Tord and his voice and everything about him, Tom just gasped and started crying a little, One of the Fangirls notices and looked at Tom, "Hey.. Are you the Tom that Tord was talking about?" Tom didn't respond, The fangirl got an idea and said "Tom?" Tom looked at her and said "did you call me?" The fangirl gasped and squealed, Tom just said uh-oh and was instantly being pushed in front as Tord was singing, Tom was pushed In Front by a person and another

And I give you all~ of me...
And you give all~ of you..
And I give you all~ of me..
And you give me all~ of you..
Oh~..

Tom reached the front of the stage, Tord tends to close his eyes when he sings so when he opened them and looked and saw Tom in front of him he just dropped the mic and clasped his hands on his mouth and blushed madly "T-Thomas? W-What are you doing here?" The mic on the ground by Tord's voice echoes making Tom fiddle and blush, "I-i.. Um.." Tord grabbed Tom's hand making him stand on the stage, Tom was a blushing mess and said "I loved your voice and I secretly came to every concert since I have a gigantic crush on you and stuff-.." Tom was still crying and Tord just placed his palm on Tom's cheek whipping his black tears from his soft cheek "I loved you for a while and this song was dedicated for you, didn't you hear?" Tord said with a smirk and Tom just smiled like an idiot and said "That part made me question if I was dreaming haha.." Tord pinches Tom's cheek making Tom screech a little, Tord said "Nope you're real" Tom wanted to punch Tord for doing that but it was too late since Tord smashed his lips on Tom's making Tom blush but tom kissed back, Tord covered their kissing by using his hand making the fans 'Aww', They let go quick since they are in public, Tom just hugs Tord tightly and said "I can't believe it.." Tord just smiled and hugged Tom and pretty much held him in his arm making him have a surprised yelp, Tord showered Tom with kisses And everyone was clapping and were whistling in happiness, Some fujoshis were screaming "I SHIP IT", Tom was covered in kisses and was in a sorta drunk like faze as Tord spoke through the mic he said "Thanks Everyone! But me and Tommie need some talking if you know what I mean" He winked and Tom blushed the hardest ever making them all squeal and making screeching like noises, "We need to say goodbye now!" everyone left with the fan letters and goodbyes, Tord took Tom to a park that seemed familiar for Tom, "have we been here?" Tom said in confusion "We're not there yet but yeah we've been here" Tord said to Tom, Tom just hugged Tord's arm making Tord feel good, They walked and Tom was in awe, It was the place they met, "Woah.. It looks-" "Different? And luminous?" Tom just nodded, they both say at a cliff, Tom between Tord's legs making Tom lean on Tord's chest area, the cliff showed their house and a lot more houses, It looked beautiful, "Woah.. Tord this looks.. Just amazing.." Tord wrapped his arms protectively around Tom and said "Not as amazing as you tho~" Tom laughed and said "How cheesy can you get." Tord kissed Tom's beck neck area and said "as much as you want~" Tom just giggled and sighed saying "You goof, I love you" Tord laughed a little and said "I know" Tom punched Tord in the chest making him wince a little "okay okay! I love you too geez-" Tom fell on top of Tord and kissed him.

Bonus :
Edd screamed "WHERE IS MY COLA?!" As he stormed off in Tord's room to find an empty can of cola, Edd looked up from the ground and whispered "Oh he's a dead man"