Color me blue

Art by Suppario

This is a soulmates AU, Pretty much I don't know if someone did this idea as far as i know anyways In this AU if your soulmate kisses your hand or anywhere and the lip marks are left on the other person it's their soulmate, if the lip marks aren't there then they aren't, Also the color of the lip marks are the persons favorite color. Fun fact-

3rd person perspective :
Tord was fascinated in the whole soulmate thing, They said when you hit over 15 years of age you can try to find your soulmate, Tord turned 18 and he still haven't found his love of life, So every time a student from school sees Tord they get kissed by him, Tord kisses them but there was one person that he didn't kiss, Tom, Tom is mostly a observant person, He isn't weak but isn't strong either, He was made fun of by his eyes and he mostly didn't care since well, He's gonna leave after in like less then 5 years, Tom was never interested in the whole soulmate thing, Sure he would like to be cradled and being loved but he never seen himself ever being there, Tom and Tord rarely talk since apparently everyone thinks they hate eachother which isn't true but it became anyways, Tord is the cool kid and most attractive piece of shit and Tom was the observant Brit who didn't want to be here, One day Tord was walking around school and saw Tom, "Hey Thomas!" Tom turned around and was in a bare hug with Tord "what do you want.." Tord let go and said "I don't know, I'm bored and I thought why not hang out? It's been awhile?" Tom thought about it and said "Why don't you hang out with your other friends? I bet they're way better then me, I have no time for your pity" Tord was confused "What? Tom you over analyzing again" Tom sighs "maybe I am" He stretches and scratches his head "okay it doesn't hurt.." Tord intertwined his hand with Tom's and pretty much started running "Cmon! This is gonna be fun!" Tom was so not ready for this "Holy hell Tord- ugh!" Tom was running out of breathe but Tord was not even sweating.

After running Tord looked like he planned all of this? Like, Everything was staged ish, They got into everything tom likes, Like his favorite food, Movie, Arcade area, right now they're going to the park Tom likes, Tord as they were walking said "did you notice something today?" Tom nodded "yeah of course I did, It was obvious, This hang out was only things I like and not you.." Tom paused and Tord just smirked "so?" Tord said and Tom blushed "w-wait... Do you actually think I'm your soulmate?" Tord blushed and nodded with hesitation, Tord then gulped and just took Tom's hand and did what he did, He just hoped he was right even tho deep down he always believed it was impossible, He kissed Tom's hand..

He looked at Tom's hand and he was shocked and so as Tom, Red lip marks? Tom backed off and blushed hard and Tord couldn't believe it "oh my god.. You're my soulmate.. I can't believe it.." Tom didn't know what to say, So he just let his body answer, Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck area and kissed him, Tord kisses back and still flabbergasted by what he discovered, They let go and Tom laughes and so did Tord because pretty much Tord looked like he had blue lipstick and Tom looked also like he had lipstick on but with the color red, "My god- You look so cute!" Tord laughes and Tom replies "Are you sure?! Also I never knew blue even fitted you!" Tom just laughed more and Tord tries to stop laughing and when they did they stared at eachother "Color me blue" Tom holds Tord and kisses him every where "gladly" Tom said, Pretty much Tord looked like he had a blue face and Tom had kisses on his cheeks from here and there but it wasn't so much, maybe 5 or 6 but Tord had like 40 or more, Tord was in a love faze and kinda drunk ish, Tom just held him home and washed Tord's face and his, They sit on the couch talking and from here and there Tord would flirt making Tom feel nice inside, "I'm so lucky.." Tom said.

Bonus :
They went to school and every girl was waiting to kiss Tord because they were thirsty bitc-, And Tord came back holding Tom's hand and Tom was trying to avoid the stares, Tord just held his hand tight knowing Tom doesn't like being the center of attention, A girl walks over and says "Hey tordise~ want me to kiss?" Tord then says as he walks away "I've found my soulmate" and he walks away making the girl speechless, Rumors spread about Tord's soulmate and finally at the last day of school, Graduation comes in and Tord starts to speak, When someone asked about his soulmate he just smirked and gave Tom the signal, Tom stand from his chair making everyone question, Tom comes to the stage next to Tord and they hold hands and Tom kisses Tord's cheek, Everyone gasps as Tord shows the lip marks, Everyone is shocked and Tord says "I admit I was hoping it was Tom but I'm shocked by the fact Pau and Pat didn't come out to everyone that they're soulmates!?" Everyone giggles and someone says "nah it's obvious" making everyone laugh except the salty girls who wanted Tord, But nobody cared about them.