Everything is going to be okay

There's sexual shit happening in the first part, Sexual abuse, If you can't read that or find it uncomfortable do not read this chapter

3rd person perspective :
Hiding under his bed, Shaking from fear as the sound of his brother comes in. "Little demon~ I know you're hiding here~ Be a nice boy or you'll get punished~" His brother said with slurs signaling that he was drunk and it scared him, Tom was hiding from his brother because his brother touches him inappropriately when he's drunk and would hurt him so he was hiding, Tom cried a bit and his brother found him by overhearing his hiccups of fear. "There you are Tommy~" His brother said holding his leg dragging him out of under the bed, "D-Dan! Please don't!-" Tom was cut short by his brother kissing him, "mph!-" Tom was shaking violently as he tried to push off his brother but he couldn't, His brother pinned him down making it impossible but Tom tried anyways, His brother let go of the kissing and got up, Tom got up quickly and tried to run away heading to the door but the door was locked?! He got pushed to the wall by Dan and Dan made sure he wouldn't escape this time, He kissed Tom roughly on the neck making Tom moan unwanted moans, Dan then bit Tom's neck making sure to keep a mark, Tom screamed and decided he would do something he never tried to do, He kissed his brother back but only to get an advantage.

(You can read now because the sexual tension is gone in the rest of the chapter!)

His brother fell on the floor dazed as Tom sprinted to the window and ran away from his house, He ran and found Tord's house, He looked behind him to see his brother in a distance screaming his name in pleasure which freaked Tom out, He knocked on Tord's house screaming for help "TORD!! MR.PATRYCK!! ANYONE P-PLEASE OPEN!!" The lights in the house turned on instantly as the door flung open showing a distressed Patryck "T-Tom's?! What are yo-" Tom entered the house and closed the door locking it, Tom ran onto the couch and hid "H-He'S c-Coming mr,Patryck!- he's gonna T-Touch me again- I don't want him I don't like him!" Tom said shaking, Patryck came closer to Tom and hugged him "Calm down! Who is he? What do you mean touch you?" Patryck said looking at Tom, He saw how Tom was blushing but scared, He also noticed the fresh bite mark on his neck, "T-Tom.. Who did this?!" Patryck said shocked "Dan.. My b-brother he.. I'm scared.." Tom said making Patryck stare at him ins disbelief "Dan?! Oh my god.." Patryck said angrily as he got up and called 911, Tord woke up shortly and saw a crying red Tom and his dad calling 911, Tord ran to Tom and said "Tom! What the hell? Are you okay?" Tom said embracing Tom as Tom cried in his shoulder "I'm scared- He's coming!-" As Tom said that the front door got furious knocks from Dan, "Tommy~ Be a good boy and come here" Said dan sickeningly As Tom shouted at him "gET AWAY!!" Tord hugged Tom tighter making sure that pervert would lay hands on him, Paul was woke. Up and went downstairs with a shotgun, "What the hell is all of this?" Shouted Paul making sure Dan heard him, He opened the front door and it made Tom freak out, Dan was a wuss and started to get sober "What-" Dan said but was cut off short by Paul knocking him out with the shotgun, Tom stuffed his face in Tord's chest crying and sniffling "I don't want t-to go back- Please my dad- He's gonna hurt me- please they're gonna hurt me-" Tom said begging Tord, Tord felt his heartache when he saw Tom like this making him furious inside, He kissed Tom's forehead and said "No one's going to hurt you, Because I'll protect you.." His voice said that sweetly to Tom making Tom feel relaxed, The police arrived and took away Dan and questioned Tom but clearly Tom wasn't in the right mental state so he just cried, Tord came to Tom and held his hand reassuring him by tightening his grip, Tom spoke "I think- no.. I've been abused.. Mentally. Sexually and physically.." Tom said numbly, The officers took note and went to his house leaving Tom with Tord, Patryck and Paul, Patryck told Tom and Tord to go to Tord's room, He goes to the kitchen to talk with Paul, Tom walks beside Tord to his room, He sits down on Tord's bed as Tord sat beside him, They look at eachother and Tord asks Tom "How long have you been.. Well.. With them? Like this.." Tord said scared from the number Tom is gonna say, "4 years.. 4 fucking years and I didn't realize they've b-been abusing me" Tom said shaking and looking down in shame, Tord held Tom's hand and said "How many marks did that asshole do? If you don't mind of course- It's not everyday I see someone like this.." Tord says making Tom blush a little, Tom pushes his hoodie away showing his bare neck and shoulders covered in hickies, Tord's eyes widen and he covered his mouth trying not to scream, He hugged Tom tightly and said "Oh my fucking god Tom!-" Tom just cried more "Please don't leave me.." Tom said weakly and desperately. Tord looked up to him and placed his palm on Tom's cheek "Why would I ever leave you? I need you.." Tord said, "The last thing I'd every think of of even want to do is that!" Tord said as he placed his forehead against Tom's, "I don't care if you were abused- It's actually the opposite Tom, I want to stay with you and I want to make sure that you'd never leave me." Tord said as he looked at Tom's eyes, "Tord.. I guess I was wrong again.." Tom said smiling as he nuzzled his face on Tord's palm, Tord blushes and gets closer to Tom finally closing the gap between them, It lasted 30 seconds until they let go blushing, "Sorry- that was too fast.." Tord admitted "No- I'm glad that.. I actually get to kiss someone that I wanted to kiss.." Tom said as he laid his head on Tord's chest, Tord looked down shocked but smiled afterwards "I guess.." Tord says as he placed his chin on Tom's head, Tom mumbled something Tord didn't hear, "what did you say?" Tord asked. Tom looks up to him and says "I love you." Tord blushes and smiles more "I love you too." Tord and Tom snuggled into eachother as they both fell asleep onto eachothers embrace. Patryck enters Tord's room to reassure Tom everything is going to be fine but instead he sees Tom and his son cuddled up on a bed, Patryck giggles as he closes the door and tells his husband about what he seen.