Wounds (Old)

THIS INVOLVES CUTTING AND SENSITIVE TOPICS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PLEASE SKIP THIS-

3rd person perspective :
Tord was watching TV, Going through random channels and he finally found something interesting but when it started Edd just screamed at Tord to bring Tom from downstairs for breakfast, Tord whined "WHYYY? He has legs! Just call him or whatever-" Edd looked at Tord in a motherly-scary-stare face which made Tord regret everything he'd just said, Tord went upstairs and was about to knock but the door was already open? 'Huh.. Weird' Tord thought to himself, He opened the door barely making any noise and he saw the most disturbing thing ever.

Tom was sitting on the ground holding a sharp like object and was cutting his wrists, Tord opened the door making sure his presence was known and it scared Tom "T-Tord! Please I swear it's not what you think I- I'm sorry i-" Tord hugs Tom tightly, Tom stays quiet as he hears Tord crying quietly.

Tom's perspective :
Why is he crying? Did I hurt him? I did didn't i?! "Why Thomas.. Why would you do this to y-yourself.." I never seen Tord so sad, I gave him a sad smile and said "I'm not worth it, You were never supposed to see me like this.. You hate me and I know it.." Tord looks shocked and asks "are you depressed?" I nod and he hugs me more saying the most sweetest things to me, "we want you" "we love you" "we welcome you as who you are" "be you" "love yourself" and much more, He then breaks the hug and looks at my arm, He wanted to touch it but stops himself, He looks at me and says "can I?" I was surprised that he even asked permission, I just nod, He rolls up my sweater sleeve and there were cuts, Some old and some fresh, Tord just holds me and gets me into the bathroom, I don't deserve him, I don't deserve anyone, I'm just a burden..

3rd person perspective :
Tom sat on the toilet and Tord was bandaging Tom's wrist, When Tord was done he looked up at Tom in sadness and Tom said "I'm sorry." Tord kisses Tom's wounds softly and says "never be sorry, you're just hurt.." Tom blushes and says "But I never do anything! I just drink, Get wasted, Get angry and annoy you and I'm just a burden and-" Tom got cut off by Tord kissing him, Tom was shocked the whole time, Tord just says "You shouldn't say those things about yourself, If you weren't here I would've taken over the world or something, Edd would've Never met me or Matt, If you weren't here then I would've never fallen for you and guess what? All that happened" Tom smiles and cries a little, "I can't stand seeing you love me." Tord just keeps on kissing tom saying sweet things, They both get out of the bathroom holding hands and smiling like idiots, They go downstairs still hands intertwined and Edd gave them strange looks, They ate breakfast with no hate or bickering or anything hate filled, Tord and tom just kept on staring into eachother with love in their eyes, Edd said "Why are you two extra gay this morning?" Tord looks at Edd and said "Edd!" Tom was still fazed, Edd giggled and left with Matt, Tord gets up and Sits on the couch making room for Tom to sit on his lap, Tom got up and did sit on his lap, They watched movies and Tord kissed Tom more, Tom turns around and starts making out with Tord as a 'thank you' for everything, Tord accepted it and they kissed hard, Matt walked in and was traumatized as he walked upstairs trying to erase what he'd seen, They continued loving eachother and Tord left accidental love marks on Tom that were made from the heat of the moment, Tord did make it up for him by giving him Smirnoff and spending more time with him.

This was fun to write! I honestly didn't mind it when the cuts came- Heck I wrote it LMAO XD