A furry surprise (filler)

3rd person perspective :
Tord was sitting on his bed and laying on his chest was Tom, Tom was fast asleep as Tord was watching something on his phone, His boyfriend was the adorabllleeee abomination he was snoring softly, He rubs Tom's back from boredom and he gets a response from Tom that was unexpected, Tom Purrs in satisfaction rolling off Tord's chest a little, Tord closes his phone and places it on the shelf away since he wanted to see what other things his bundle of love could do, He scratches Tom's ear making him purr harder, Tom yawns and snuggles into Tord making Tord blush 'Oh god he's adorable..' Tord thought as he scratched Tom's back making Tom purr softly, Then out of nowhere Tom's skin starts to have purple spots on it, Little horns come out from his head and a long tail coming out of his rear and his ears turning into floppy little cat like ones but long, Tord was astonished but found it to be the cutest thing he ever seen, He pokes Tom's horns and they were solid, He pets Tom and Tom just purrs like an actual cat making Tord smile like an idiot 'Oh my gosh..' Tom's tail starts wagging as Tom was waking up, Tom woke up "Goodmorning.." Tom said a blush across his face as he yawns, "Tom, You're a furry" Tom looks at Tord confused "what?" Tom then realized as he felt his sharper teeth "O-Oh.. I didn't w-want you to see me like this Tord.. I'm s-sorry.." Tom says disappointed and worried, Tord quickly gets up and says "nonono! It's okay- I t-think you look pretty cute Tom.." Tord says as he places his palm on Tom's cheek "Y-You think so?" Tom says a little bit "You think a monster like me..-" Tord cuts him short by pecking a kiss on Tom's lips "Shush. you're no monster to me, You look like a cat" Tord runs his hands on Tom petting him sending a purr from Tom "You also REALLY, Act like a cat" Tom blushes looking away "And you're more adorable then a cat!" Tord says, Tom huddles his body closer to Tord since he liked the attention he was getting from Tord, Tord pets his tail making Tom yelp and blush madly "T-Tord don't touch my tail p-please.. It's sensitive.." Tord blushes realizing he made Tom very sensitive, "sorry, I couldn't help it.." Tom pecks Tord's cheek and tries to fall asleep but Tord just kept awing and squealing whenever Tom did something cat like, Tom does finally sleep and Tord just cuddles him as he falls back to sleep.. Then Tom realized what Tord meant when he said he looked like a furry, Hi bit Tord's finger "Ow!" To growls a bit but calms down later licking Tord's finger because he felt bad, Tord didn't care honestly because 'Oh my god-' and 'Yes', He just petted Tom as Tom licked him.

Tsundere Tom my boy- yes