Don't Get It

Tim POV
"Are you gonna come check on me everyday?" I asked opening the door and seeing Keith on the other side.
"Not everyday, just want to see how you're settling in again" he said waking in.
"I'm doing fine but can I ask you a question?"
"Sure man, what's up?"
"Why hasn't Faith texted or called me at all? I mean its been a day and a half, and you said she would've picked me up yesterday if she didn't have press to do but that couldn't have lasted ALL day, or even through today." I asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing 2 bottles of water and handing one to Keith.
"I don't know why she hasn't but you won't see her for about 6 months, she left for tour this morning to promote the album she put out a few weeks ago. Sorry man"
"I don't get! She didn't come to visit me during visiting days when I was in rehab and now won't even call or text me now that I'm out!" I said getting irritated.
"You have to realize it hurt her just as much as it hurt you to send you back. She just wants what's best for you, her and your relationship and to her that's to help you get better, and if it means taking a small break, then you deal with the punches." He said taking a sip of water.
"I'd do a lot better if I could at least talk to her"
"A phone works both ways though"