Need To Talk

Tim POV
I was able to hear the page that came through Jason's radio and was left highly confused. No one that I know of in Faith's family or band's name starts with the letter, unless one of her friends is visiting her but the way Jason responded to it made it seem more important than that. I decided not to think much of it and just head back to my hotel. As I was getting ready for bed a thought popped into my head but it couldn't be true , I would know.

Faith POV
"She's gonna be ok, we gave her so medication that should bring her fever down in a few minutes. If you think her fever might be going back up give her some Tylenol" one of the medics said as they handed Gracie back to me.
"Thank you so much" I said shaking their hands.
"Our pleasure, Ms. Hill. Have a nice night" he said before walking off the bus.
"Do you want me to stay on your bus tonight?" Kassie asked
"No, I'll be fine. Go back to your bus and unwind. Thanks though"
"No problem. Feel better Gracie" she said kissing Gracie's head and rubbing her back before heading towards her own bus.
"Faith.... we need to talk" Jason said sitting down on the couch and I could tell by the tone of his voice this was going to be a long talk.