Good Show?

Faith POV
As I walked back to my bus I had figured out the right melody to the song I started working on last night that I planned on playing for Tim, once I was finished with it.
"Have a good show tonight?" My bus driver asked as I walked up the steps
"I did, thank you" I said with a smile before I walked into the private part of the bus, I was surprised to find it not only quiet but also clean.
"She been asleep for a while?" I asked sitting down next to Tim.
"A few hours, might wake up soon for a bottle. How was the show?"
"It was good, for the most part. My ear pieces messed up a few times so I missed some of my cues. I don't think the crowd noticed thankfully. I gave the sound guy a piece of my mind as I was leaving" I said with a sigh. "Thanks for cleaning up by the way" I said smiling over at him.
"It's the least I could do while you're out killing it on stage every night. Plus there's not a whole lot to do once she's asleep" he said with a small laugh. "There was something I wanted to ask you actually" he said getting nervous.
"What's up?"
"Will you go on a date with me at the next stop?" He asked biting his lip.
"I'd like that" I said nodding and smiling at him.