Never Better

Faith POV

It's been 3 months since Tim took me out on our date and things have never been better between us. Shortly after our date Tim started joining me on stage again, which gave me more confidence and in my opinion made my show better. Another big even that's happened since then is we're expecting another little girl in a few months, which everyone is excited about including Gracie.
"Hey Faith, I could use your help with Gracie right now" Tim called from the suite.
"I leave you two alone for five minutes..... what's wrong?" I asked confused not seeing anything wrong or anything that he would need help with.
"I keep trying to get her into her PJ's but she won't stay still she just keeps squirming around on the bed" he said with a sigh.
"Are you giving daddy a hard time baby girl?" I asked tickling her. My eyes went wide when I saw what her onesie said.
"Faith, I know its been rocky these past few months and I promise to keep proving myself to you that I'm going to stay sober for you and our children, will you marry me?" He asked nervously.
"Of course I will" I said holding back tears before kissing him. Life truly has never been better.

THE END
That's a wrap on this one, another new one will be coming soon, until then checkout some of my other ones!