Window Seats

Faith POV
"Lets go for a walk and see what we can find in Birmingham" I said putting Gracie in her stroller before putting in a hat and a pair of big sunglasses hoping that no one would recognize me like this. As we walked down the street past the arena I could see fans starting to like up even though there were almost four hours until door actually opened. I quickly texted Jason telling him to go offer them meet and greets for  being so dedicated before continuing down the street. As I turned a corner I could've sworn I saw Tim sitting at a window seat at the cafe we were passing but I just passed it off as me missing him. I shook my head trying to get the thought of him out of it and looked down at my watch, realizing we needed to head back so I could do sound check and get ready for the show.

Tim POV
Once I was all checked into my hotel, I decided to go walk around the area since I had some time to kill before the show. I decided to stop into the little cafe for some lunch. As I was looking out the window I noticed a woman that reminded me of Faith, pushing a stroller down the street. I let out a sigh and took a sip of my water, wondering if I hadn't started drinking would we have a family by now?  I just shook my head there was no use wondering about what if's.