Voicemails part 2

Faith POV
"Kassie, you can head back to your bus if you'd like, I'm pretty sure she's down for the rest of the night." I said just wanting to be alone and listen to the voicemail from Tim.
"Ok, have a nice night Faith" she said before walking off of my bus. I quickly changed before heading back to the main part of the bus where Gracie was sleeping in a pac and play. I poured a glass of wine before sitting down on the couch next to the pac and play. I took a long sip from the glass before letting out a breath preparing myself to listen to the voicemail.
"Gracie let's find out what your daddy has to say" I said aloud like she was going to respond. I looked down at her peacefully sleeping before pressing play. My heart skipped a beat as I heard his voice, I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as he said 'I love you' and the voicemail ended. Hearing him say he was doing good, gave me a sense of hope that this time would stick and that maybe when I got back home from tour I would tell him about Gracie but for now I didn't know whether or not to call him back. I listened to the voicemail one more time before finishing my glass of wine. I picked Gracie up, bringing her back to my room with me, so I could attempt to get some sleep of my own.