Reassurance

Faith POV
All through the meet and greet, I couldn't help but think of what Keith said.
"Faith are you ok?" Jason asked pulling me off to the side once the last person from the meet and greet left.
"I'm fine, thanks for the concern though" I said trying to walk away but he stopped me.
"Faith what's going on? You can't do a show this distracted" he said and I just let out a sigh, knowing he was right.
"I think Tim is here and I don't know what to do" I said sitting down on one of the chairs in the room.
"Why do you think he's here?" He asked confused
"When I went on my walk with Gracie earlier, I saw someone that looked like him sitting in a cafe. Then I called keith to ask him how Tim is doing and he told me to tell Tim before he finds out at one of my shows"
"Ok, well you don't know for sure that it was him, so don't worry too much and Gracie will be on the bus with Kassie for the rest of the night. Go spend some time with your diva in training and start to get ready. It's gonna be ok Faith." He said pulling me in for a hug while slightly teasing me.
"Thanks Jason" I said pulling away
"I'll always be here for you Faith. Now go get ready to blow Birmingham away" he said before I walked out of the meet and greet room and back to the bus.