Story Time

Faith POV
After hanging up with Martina, I just sat on the couch with Gracie. I looked down at her and noticed how much she was starting to look like Tim.
"You're starting to look so much like your daddy, Princess" I said kissing the top of her head before laying her down on her play mate. "Let's do some tummy time before we take a nap" I said while laying down across from her.
"Faith were gonna be stopping at a rest stop for gas, do you need anything?" Eric, my bus driver asked.
"No I think I'm good. How much longer do we have till we get there?" I asked curiously as Gracie tried to hold her head up.
"About two hours give or take traffic" he said.
"Thanks Eric" I said as the bus came to a stop. I let out a small laugh as Gracie started to babble off "That's a very interesting story miss Gracie, tell me more" I said grabbing my phone and started to record her to hopefully one day show Tim. "Oh yeah what else do you have to say?" I asked laughing as she kept going, I felt a small amount of guilt that I was depriving Tim of something so special but just kept reminding myself that it was for the best right now, that he needed to continue to work on him before he could meet Gracie.