Come On The Road

Faith POV

As I stood there watching Tim with Gracie I knew I couldn't deprive him of anymore time with her.
"Do you maybe um want to come on the road with us?" I asked softly, I almost thought he didn't hear me.
"Really?!" He asked shocked looking up at me.
"Yeah, I don't want to deprive you of anymore time with her and I want to try and work on our relationship" I said biting my lip as Gracie started to fuss, I could see Tim starting to get nervous so I walked over to him. "You can either try rocking her back and forth or putting her up against your shoulder and bouncing her" I said and he started to sway back and forth. She quickly started to calm down once he started to sway back and forth. "You'll get the hang of it. I didn't know what to do at first either. I was googling basically everything the first few weeks." I said trying to reassure him.
"I'll come on the road with you guys. I just need to get more stuff from home." He said not taking his eyes off of her.
"After the Mississippi shows we head home for about a week and a half before going to the west coast."
"Is it ok if I stay for the Mississippi shows?" He asked nervously.
"Of course." I said with a smile.