Good Night Birmingham

Faith POV
"Thank you so much Birmingham!! Y'all have been an absolutely incredible crowd tonight! Give it up one more time for my wonderful band! We can't wait to come back, I love you Birmingham!" I said waving to the crowd before walking off the stage.
"Another incredible show Faith, they just keep getting better" Jason said walking over to me with a bottle of water as I was taking my mic pack and ear pieces off and handing them over to a roadie.
"Thanks it was easy to just kind of focus on putting on a good show for the fans and forget about everything with Tim for a while" I said with a sigh before taking a long sip of water.
"Just head back to the bus, relax and focus on the Jackson show and getting to see your family" he said patting my back.
"Thanks Jason, I'll talk to you in the morning when we get into Jackson" I said waving to him before making my way to the bus.

Tim POV
I was leaving my seat when I saw Jason walking walking out from back stage. I debated on whether or not to call out his name, he probably wouldn't tell me much about Faith but I needed him to know that I'm doing good and to tell Faith I'm proud of her.
"Jason!!" I called out hoping he would come over and talk to me