He Was There

Faith POV
I sat down on the couch across from Jason while Gracie was starting to calm down.
"So what's happening?  Are album or ticket sales down?" I asked concerned
"No, sales are good on both of those. It's actually about Tim"
"Did he relapse already?" I asked not completely shocked if he had.
"No, he was at the show tonight. He saw me walking over to some of the roadies and called me over." He said but I could feel he was holding something back.
"What'd he have to say?" I asked rubbing Gracie's back.
"That he misses being on tour, told me to tell you that he's proud of you and that the show was amazing"
"Jason there's something you aren't telling me. What is it!?" I asked starting to get annoyed
"I was next to him when I got the operation G call" My heart fell into my stomach as he said that, this couldn't be happening.
"Do you think he knows?" I asked nervously biting my lip.
"I think he is smart enough to figure out that no one in your band or family has a name that starts with the letter G. You might want to call him..... soon" A million thoughts went through my head as he said that. Was I ready to finally tell Tim, most importantly was Tim healthy enough to learn this information!?