Impulse Decisions

Tim POV
I called keith and has him meet me at a restaurant in downtown Nashville for breakfast, I was sitting at a table having a cup of coffee when he walked in.
"Miss me so much you wanted to have breakfast?" He jokes sitting down.
"I just need some advice and could use the company" I said shrugging.
"So what do you need advice on?" He asked after ordering a cup of coffee.
"I um called Faith yesterday and left a message but I haven't heard back from her and I cant stop thinking about her. So last night I kinda bought a ticket to her show in Birmingham" I said playing with my napkin.
"I thought you weren't supposed to make any impulsive decisions after rehab?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I just let out a sigh.
"I know but I just need to hear her voice and see her, even if it's only seeing her on stage, I  need know that she's ok." I said with a shrug.
"Just don't get stalkerish about it, maybe she'll call you back"
"I love her, she's my other half, Not seeing her has been heartbreaking. I just want my life back to how it was before I started drinking and for that to happen I need to apologize to Faith for all the hurt I've caused her" I said looking up at him hoping he'd understand.