Morning Phone Calls

Faith POV
When I looked at the clock again it was almost 7 am and I had a little over half a song done. I put the pen and notebook on the table and made a cup of coffee and a bagel before Gracie would wake up. I was thankful that today was mostly a travel day, it meant I could just spend some time with Gracie and not have to worry about much else. Just as I finished eating Gracie started to cry.
"Good morning baby girl" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek before changing her. After changing her I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and sat down on the couch with her. As she ate I decided to call Martina.
"Well good morning! How was your first night back?" She said with a little more enthusiasm than I could muster for 7 am.
"Morning, it was so much fun being back up there but I was in for a surprise when I got back on the bus."
"What happened!?"
"I had a missed call and voicemail from Tim" I said starting to burp Gracie.
"Well what'd he say?!" She asked impatient.
"That he's doing good since he got out and that he misses and loves me" I said feeling a tear run down my cheek as I thought about the message.
"Did you call him back!?"
"No. What would I even say? 'Hey while you were in rehab I had our kid'" I said with a sigh.
"Well I mean not exactly that but just that you miss him too and can't wait to see him when you get back or something"