Part four- The 'populars'

"Who are you and who the hell do you think you are sitting in my row in main hall?" A tall girl I later learned was called amy asked. I stood confused and anxious wondering what to say.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Huh?huh? don't you ever say Huh to me,what are you a new kid?" she asked,my palms began to sweat,i didn't reply,my eyes were locked on the ground.

"Oh so we got a new girl,ha have fun new kid,dont ever sit in my row again,thats the popular row not the loser row,its for popular kids like me." she explained.

"Who do you think you are amy?you walk around here like you the queen,your not okay,your not,yes she's the new kid but I've been there done that and it isn't fun so leave her alone yeah?" hanna yelled.

"What are you going to do hanna?" she asked.

"I'd tell you but that would be letting out my secrets,just leave her alone,got it?" hanna shouted out.

Amy stamped her feet,turned around flipping her hair in my face,called her 'girls' to come along and walked off.

"Thankyou for sticking up for me,i could have never done that,i have a-n-." I was about to tell hanna about my anxiety but I stopped myself.

"You have what?" she asked.

"Never mind,I'll tell you another day." I replied.

She nodded and we walked to class.