Part eight- Crossroads

I looked at hanna and smiled,in my head I was thinking about asking if she set this up but then I realised if she hadn't and I said that I would look abit paranoid.

"What's wrong?you look like your about to be sick." Hanna asked.

"I'm fine just abit nervous that's all."

"Why?" I pointed subtly towards crawford.

"Ooooh I get ya." she smirked at me.

Hanna ordered our food whilst I went to find a table,i grabbed some straws for our drinks and put them down on the table. I pulled out my phone and been as hanna was going to be about another 5 minutes I started scrolling through my twitter feeds. I like twitter.

I heard someone's footsteps approaching and when I looked up I saw someone I wasn't expecting. Crawford. I started feeling anxious and shy. relax ella,relax I told myself.

"Hi,ella right?" he asked politely.

"Yea-h." I replied.

"I've heard a lot about you,mind if I sit down?"

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"You know my friends have told me a lot about you,your just as beautiful as they said and more." I tried to hold in my blush but I couldn't,i felt myself smile and before I knew it my cheeks were red,great.

"Aw your blushing,your so cute." he noticed I was blushing and he thought it was cute,I really admired how open he was,i had never met anyone so open,like how he called me cute.

still feeling anxious and shy I tried to put my it all to the back of my mind and as we spoke more and began to have a proper conversation I calmed down and the anxiety I felt melted away. I was so happy,i was finally getting to have a conversation with crawford,the boy who brightened my day whenever he as much as smiled at me,i had waited for this moment for so long and it was an awesome feeling now it was happening.

The best part was he came over to me,he could have waited with his friends in line but he chose to come and speak to me,the thought of that melted my heart.

As each word left his mouth I could feel myself falling for him,but as I fell more and more my mind,broken and scared from the betrayal I felt from the past hit me and told me to stop whilst I was ahead. I was at a crossroad,do I keep letting myself fall for crawford and follow my heart or do I cave in to my issues and let him go before anything happens between us.I just didn't know what to do.