Part seventeen- I want to talk

omg what's Crawford doing here?how did he even get my adress?

"Oh yeah I meant to tell you,Crawfords coming round to give you something and he said he wanted to talk,i gave him your adress,i hope you don't mind." hanna explained.

"No I don't mind,im going to tell him how I feel,today."

"OMG I'm so exited for you,hey when your together you can be called crella." hanna winked.

I have to admit it was clever,crella,i kind of like the sound of that.

"Haha that's cute." I replied.

hanna hugged me and we walked down the stairs,i saw her out the door and turned my attention to Crawford who was sitting in my living room talking to my mom,he was waiting for me to come down the stairs.

I walked into the living room and to my surprise Crawford was sat chatting away to my mom,he's only just met my mom and they already get on well,it was awesome. I was happy he got on with my family,afterall you would want your soon to be boyfriend to wouldn't you?

"Hey stranger." I smiled "you wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure." Crawf replied,i grabbed his hand and began to walk up the stairs with him following closely behind.

We walked upstairs and headed for the smaller living room area we had,it was kind of like my little chill out zone if I didn't want to chill in my room,besides with only me and mom living in a 4 bedroom house she wanted to give me a room for me and my friends to hang out to fill up the spare rooms.

"Want a drink?i have cola,sprite,green tea and dr pepper?" I asked.

"Yeah sure,ill have green tea please." I passed crawf a bottle of sprite as he sat on the couch,i sat next to him and we started talking.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked politely.

Crawf took off his backpack and opened it revealing my jacket I left at his,it was so cute how he came all the way to my house to return a jacket.

"I came to return this."

"Aw your the cutest." I saw his cheeks turn red,he was blushing.

"Plus I wanted to see you,ive missed you like crazy." he explained.

"Really?your so sweet crawf." I replied,now I was blushing. It was like one big old room full of roses,both of our cheeks were red.

"I um want to talk to you about something,something important." I told him twisting my body to fully face him intead of my half way turn kinda seating position.

Crawfords pov;

oh my gosh what have I done?usually when someone says I want to talk about something important it's bad,really bad.

I was terrified,what if the only girl I wanted to be with and ultimately spend my life with is about to tell me she dosent want me in her life anymore?