Part sixteen- Your right

It was the last couple days of the holiday and I couldn't get what Crawford said when we were on that walk out of my head,he was serious about us and so was I,i just,i didn't know if I was ready for us to be together,not yet.

I called hanna and asked if she wanted to hang out,she agreed and got to my house in about half an hour.

"Hey you." I said happily as I answered the door.

"No time for chit chat,we have some catching up to do mrs,one word,Crawford." I told her to go up,she walked past me and headed straight up to my room.

I followed her up shutting the door behind me. I walked in my room and looked at her with a confused look.

"What about Crawford?." I asked.

"Like you don't know."

"Don't know what?tell me." I really had no clue what she was talking about.

"Your little hang out sesh?"

"How did you know?" I was confused as to how she knew,and how much she knew.

"Well I was on the phone to jay and Crawford was there,jay put him on the phone because he wanted to tell me something and he started talking about you,he started saying about how you were hanging out and he told me how much he enjoyed being with you,he really likes you ya know,he always talks about you."

Just knowing crawford was talking about me to my bestfriend was cute.

"Yeah,we hung out abit." I was playing it cool.

"So what exactly happened?" she asked.

I told her what happened,the play fight,meeting his family and the walk,shes my bestfriend I tell her everything.

"OMG that's awesome!! he practically said he wants to go out with you,so when are you going to get with him?"

"I don't know,i don't know if I'm ready for a relationship." I explained.

"You don't know if you're ready?your ready believe me,you are your just telling yourself your not."

"How do you know?what if I'm genuinely not ready?" I concerned.

"I went through a similar thing,i was ready for a long time for a relationship but I was mentally talking myself out of It,i don't know why I just was,i think it was the fear of the unknown,the fear of not knowing how things were going to go but you know what I went for it and I've never regretted it,sure we may not be together anymore but I'm happy I went for it because they were some of the best years of my life,thats what you need to do,go for it."

The more I listened the more I realised she was right,i was ready but my mind was talking me out of it.

"Your right,I'm going to go for it,I'm going to tell Crawford how I feel the next time I see him."

I smiled at hanna and gave her a hug,she always seems to help me when I'm confused on what to do.

"Argh yay,im so exited for you,now you've just got to tell him how you're feeling." She smiled.

"The next time I see him I'm going to tell him."

That second the door bell rang,i heard my mom answer the door.

"Hello?"ah you must be the Crawford I've heard so much about."

Crawford?whats Crawford doing here?