Part fifteen- Opening up

"Sorry did we interrupt?" Crawfords dad asked jokingly.

Crawford let me go,got up and turned around to help me up.

"No,we were just hanging out." crawford replied. "Guys this is Ella,Ella this is my mom,my dad,my brother chris and my sister Karisma,my other sister Kirsten is in la right now with a couple of her friends."

"Nice to meet you all." I said politely.

"So your the Ella we've heard so much about." Crawfords mom replied.

It made me smile knowing crawford talked about me to his family. Chris and Karisma greeted me and before I even had a chance to reply crawford grabbed my hand and gently twisted my body towards him like they do in the dances,he asked If I wanted to go on a walk.

"Sure,let me just find my jacket." I replied. I couldn't find my jacket anywhere,little did I know it was underneath a pillow.

"Here you can borrow my jumper." Crawford reached to the coat rack and handed me his jumper. I put it on and it was a couple sizes too big,i called it oversized but classy. We walked out the house and began walking around the neighbourhood,it was like my walk before,that reminded me about what I was going to tell Crawford.

"Aw that looks cute on you,all oversized and that."

"Aren't you going to get cold?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Nah I'll be fine,if I do get cold you'll just have to hug me." he winked.

"Crawford-" I was interrupted.

"Call me Crawf."

"Okay,Crawf,i need to tell you something,something you should know."

"Don't tell me you have a boyfriend." He replied with a disappointed look on his face.

"No,i don't and that's not it."

A smile spread across his face,a smile of relief I think. "what is it then?" he asked.

"Remember when I said I couldn't be with you,but I didn't say why?and that I'd tell you another day?"

"Yeah?"

"Well today's the day."

I told crawf everything just like I told hanna everything,i had no idea how he'd react.

"I'm so sorry to hear that,thats so sad,how could he just cut you off like that?im glad you told me,it means a lot to know you can open up to me like this."

"I want to be with you I do but I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet."

He took it better than I ever could have imagined. All these emotions I didn't even know existed surfaced and I started balling.

"Omg ella come here."

Crawford grabbed my hand and pulled me in to his arms and just like before held me,i buried my head into his arms whilst he stroked my head and told me everything would be okay. Those walls just broke down alittle more. He pulled away and pointed my chin up to look in my eyes.

"Look I know you've been hurt before but I'm not like that,i wouldn't cut you off or just forget about you,i could never do that to do someone I loved,I'm going to show you that love can be a beautiful thing when you have it and keep hold of it,im not going to make you rush Into anything but when your ready for a relationship just let me know and we'll make it official,im not just going to let you go like that,you mean way to much."

He smiled at me and pulled me back in to a hug,I knew there and then he was serious about me and him,he wanted this just as much as I did.