Part nine- I have to get out

My mind was all over the place,i was trying to listen to Crawford and keep up the conversation but I couldn't stop thinking about what i should do,truth is I was confused,i didn't know what to do. I had waited so long to talk to him but now I'm talking to him my minds gone crazy with thoughts,when I snapped out of my thought bubble hanna,jay and jack were at the table.

We started eating our food when jay started making whistle noises at me and Crawford, he told him to shutup straight after.

"Sorry moody." he laughed

"Just because you like her crawf." jack shouted out.

"shut up you guys."

I noticed he was blushing,oh my gosh,does Crawford like me? I started blushing too.

"Ahh they like each other." my mind was too all over the place to know who said that.

I couldn't take it anymore,my mind was going crazy,my anxiety was creeping up and I began to feel like the room was closing in,i had to get out of there. I stood up,grabbed my bag and ran out of the restaurant.

Crawfords pov;

I was talking to ella and I was so happy,ever since I first set eyes on her I wanted to get to know her and find out more about her,i knew from that day I would like her and I do,i really like her, I love how quiet she is,its so cute.

I was so glad I finally went and spoke to her,i had always meant to but I never got the chance too,we were always in different places and different times.

Everything was going great until jay and jack blurted out that I like her,great now she knows,what if she doesn't like me back?

When we were talking I noticed something was wrong,she went pale in the face,her hands were shaking and she looked really out of it,before I knew it she was up and out the door,i didn't know why but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with jay and jack making fun of me. I have to find her and make sure she's okay.

authors note- sorry this post is a day late,I was sorting through my room getting ready to paint it soon. I was really busy,hope you like this chapter anyway💎