Part ten- Where's ella?

Ella's pov;

I couldn't sit there and listen to jay and jack talk about me and crawford,i just couldn't,maybe it was because I didn't want him to know I liked him,maybe It was because I know he might like me and my nerves were getting the best of me I just don't know.

I leant against the wall and took a few deep breaths. I can't stay here,someones bound to come looking for me,i need to go home so I can be alone and think. I started running,I had to get home quick so I took a shortcut,i ran all the way home.

When I got home I ran upstairs completely ignoring what my mom was saying,sat on my bed and starting crying,i was so sad and confused,i just broke down. it was like I was back to square one,my anxiety rising back up,I wish someone would tell me what to do.

Crawfords pov;

I ran outside and looked around the whole block,she wasn't anywhere to be found,i hope she's okay.

I walked back in the restaurant and hanna,jay and jack were looking at me confused.

"Where is she?is she okay?" hanna asked.

"She's not out there,i don't know where she is." I answered and sighed.

"She's probably gone home,ill go find her and make sure she's okay,ill text you guys later."

Hanna walked out and I was pretty sad.

"Why did you do that guys?you blurted out that I like her,that was meant to be a secret." I sighed again.

"Sorry man,i didn't know this would happen." jay answered.

They both apologised about 3 times and I could tell they were being serious.

"It's okay,i guess it was going to come at some point,better sooner than later right?"

"Yeah." jack replied.

"I just hope she's okay." I answered.

I was really worried about her.