Part five- History

We got to history,first class of the day and I looked at the bored,oh shit there's a seating plan,who am I next to,to my surprise I was sat next to hanna,awesome.

I went to take my seat and I smiled at hanna as she sat down.

"Hey stranger." I said laughing at my own little joke.

"Were in a seating plan you know." she told me,i don't think she took a very good look at who she was sat next to.

"Look at the board,i do sit here han." I realised I called her Han,i must have felt pretty comfortable around hanna to have called her that.

"Oh yay." she smiled and requested a high five,i felt I was comfortable enough to accept.

Towards the end of the lesson i looked up and saw a tall brunette boy walking towards me,I couldn't get over how good looking he was,he came and sat down in the chair closest to me on the table to my left. Had I really not noticed the cute boy practically sitting next to me for this whole lesson?He saw me looking at him and said hi with a smile. I said hello back and that's all he said been as we had to pack up ready to go to next lesson. About a minute later we were dismissed.

he grabbed his backpack,flung it on his back and walked out the door looking back at me and smiling.

"Who was that?" I asked hanna.

"The brown haired boy sitting near enough next to you?" she asked

"Yeah" I replied

"Oh that's crawford,he's one of the nicest people you will meet,why?" she questioned.

"Oh no reason,he smiled at me that's all." I blushed as I answered.

"Ooh Ella's got a crush."

I denied it but maybe it was true,had I got a crush on Crawford? even if I did it wouldn't matter,my problems would get in the way and besides I don't even know him that well.

The school day was finnaly over and I had actually made a friend,i got in my moms car and we drove home. She asked the usual questions like how was it which I replied to all with good.

For that whole night all I could think about was crawford.