Part nineteen- Announcement

School rolled back around and I wasn't all that bothered. I had everything I needed; my boyfriend,my bestfriend and my chums.

Me and crawford texted nonstop since we got together and we hadn't told anyone apart from our parents we were together,we were keeping it a surprise.

It was that really annoying time going back to school in the new year when it's cold and rainy but I was happy,it kind of sucked I was in year 11 now being my last year an all but nothing was going to get me down. We were all in our last year of high school and it was going so fast it's crazy.

Been as Crawford can drive he picked me up and we headed to school,i was wearing my black jeans,white vans, a white tee and a big wooly cardigan.

We got to school and stopped at the student entrance. I had been so nervous for this moment but the world has to know,me and crawford are together.

"You ready babe?" crawford asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered.

Crawf pulled me in for a hug and been as I'm smaller than him by just a little he kissed me on the top of my head. We hadn't had our first proper kiss yet,we want it to be special so Crawfords planning somewhere to go that will be special,i have no idea where. he held my hand and we walked in.

Many people didn't notice us at all but in the same respect a lot of people did and were smiling saying how cute we were. we got to our lockers where hanna,jay and jack were.

"You guys are adorable,im guessing it's official then?" hanna asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Of course there were the less supportive people who didn't particularly like our relationship like the 'populars' but we didn't care at all,we were happy and that was all that mattered.

"Guys remember we haven't got school tomorrow,we've got the day off,its one of those teacher training days,you wanna hang out?" hanna asked the group.

"Me and ella can't,you guys can though." Crawf replied. Before I even had chance to ask why jack interrupted.

"Have you kissed yet?" Jack asked.

"Not yet,im taking her somewhere special for that,tonight." Crawford looked at me,i gave him a confused look.

"Be ready for 7,wear dressy causal and I'll explain it all later."

The bell rang as he finished his sentance,he kissed me on the cheek and went to his class. For the rest of the day one thing played on my mind.

Where is he taking me?