#3

"Muma what's going on?" I enquired.

I shook my mother who was in distilled shock, the blue and red siren lights blinded my vision. Uniformed officers spread across our home. The whole sight to me was vaguely chaotic. I was barely 7 years old. But looking at the situation I knew something bad had happened in my house.

My mother closed her eyes as I saw water droplets roll down her cheeks, she sat on the chair next to a police car, I hugged her immediately , I hated seeing her cry.

"It will be okay don't cry Muma." I said softly.

I held her hand as I broke the hug, I looked around checking for my Daddy. He seemed to be out of sight, I wanted him to come and comfort Muma.

"Where is Daddy? Muma.. where is he?" I asked.

Instead on answering me, Muma pointed towards an ambulance ahead of us.

I was confused at her actions so I decided to walk towards the ambulance as I peeked inside, I saw him laying on the uncomfortable stretcher.

The lady who wore doctor like clothes told me
"Sorry for your loss dear one...."

I myself was in a critical shock, I looked at my Daddy, he seemed fast asleep until I noticed the blue and red marks around his throat.

In a fraction of a second I ran to my mother, the sole person who could answer my questions.

I shook her and yelled "What happened to Daddy? Why won't he wake up! Muma tell me! Why did the doctor tell me she was sorry...."

My mother caressed my face and pulled me close. She whispered "Sorry Gina... but Daddy left us."

I widened my eyes, my eyes brimmed with tears as the thought of my father leaving me began to haunt me, causing my heart to face misery.

I screamed and cried, yelled saying no it isn't true! Where had he gone? He left us but where did he go! And what question haunted me the most was

Why

Why did he leave us...

************************************************

Nami opened her eyes, as she clenched her bedsides, cold sweat dripping from her forehead. She breathed heavily.

"Bad dream..." she said softly. She woke up and looked at the clock.

6 am.

She stretched and yawned, scratched her head and decided to go take a shower since she needed to head out to work, more like under cover hacking.

Nami got dressed and she sat down next to her bed and slid her hand under the mattress. She pulled out a few papers and a book. She arranged them properly, these papers and the book was all the information she collected over her fathers death. It was hard for her to get her hands on this information since she had to access Korean Agencies and hack them while living in Russia. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go to Korea yet, she wanted to be prepared before she steps back in her actual home. She wants to have all facts and proof about her fathers innocence before she faces everyone there.

She grabbed her bag pacing quickly out of her house. She walked towards her office, she worked as a IT clerk at the Celestine Bank.

Her cell phone buzzed.

Rhea :- Hey Nami! Let's go out for dinner today my fiancé has this cool restaurant near by.😉

Nami replied

I'll see you at 8 then ^_^

***********************************************

"He literally choked on his drink when i said i don't like pizza!" Rhea said

Nami laughed at her ridiculous stories. It was always great to have a friend to laugh with.

Rhea said "i have an idea Nami. When i get Married, you show up in a swimsuit." Rhea laughed her stomach off.

Nami stared at her weirdly.

"Your an idiot." She spat.

Rhea replied "Thanks!" And they both laughed at each other this time.

"Hello there.." a manly voice echoed next to them.

Nami and Rhea looked up at the man glancing over at them. He was a huge built man, roughly in his thirties.

Nami spoke stirnly "Are you talking to us?"

The man spoke with his rather monotone voice

"Of course."

"I'm engaged..." Rhea said quickly.

Nami eyed her, the man said "I anyways have a keen interest in you..." as he said so he winked.

Nami said "You need to look for love somewhere else as you see I'm not interested."

The man straightened his back and bit his lips, Nami stared at him without any emotions.

The man said "Not interested? I was wondering to give you some information of Mr Kang..."

Saying this he left.

Nami was shocked a while, Mr Kang... Her father. What did he just say? She stood up and looked at Rhea "Ill be back.." She said.

Nami bursted out the hotel, and looked around for the unusual man, as she turned around he leaned against the wall next to the garbage bin. He pulled out a cigar and smiled at Nami.

Nami walked to him, she stood a few steps away and folded her arms.

"Who are you?" She enquired
"Just an informer..." he replied
"What information you have?" She asked again

"The autopsy files of your father's that your looking for can be accessed from here."

He handed her a piece of paper, Nami hesitantly took it. As she opened it, the address of a business firm was written.

The man said "All the best."
He quickly walked past her and disappeared in the alley,Before Nami could stop him. She looked at address and thought of giving it a shot, maybe she could finally lay her hands on the autopsy results. If she did it would definatly complete her investigation on her father.

'It could be a trap.'
The thought floated in her mind..

'But i have to try.'

***********************************************