#21

"Yes I'm here." Baekhyuns voice echoed from the woods.

Cold breeze blew, A White whirlwind formed and from within it a Figure formed. Dressed in a black and White suit. Baekhyun walked taking steady steps towards Nami and Taehyung.

As Taehyungs eyes glowed brighter, Baekhyun stopped his steps and stared at both of them. Baekhyun knew his brother well, the kind of angel he was and the kind of creature he was now had one thing that never changed even when he was casted out. He is excellent at mocking others and is protective of things that belong to him.

"Move Taehyung." Baekhyun said

"What if i don't ?" Taehyung said arrogantly.

"You know the reason why your life is like this is cause of her! Yet your choosing to side her over your own brother." Baekhyun spurt.

"Nothing is her fault and I'm not choosing sides I'm protecting what i hold dear." Taehyung said.

"Your ready to fight me and you say i protect what i hold dear. If she is so important to you am i not, I'm your brother." Baekhyun said.

Taehyung replied to his bizzare assumptions "Yes Baekhyun... I'm protecting both of you. I'm protecting Namis life and preventing my brother from comitting a murder."

Baekhyun didn't buldge or even feel at ease. He was still infuriated with the idea to kill Nami.

"Your love for her has blinded you Young brother." Baekhyun said disgustedly.

Nami was shivering; her body didn't know what to do. Part of her was safe in Taehyungs arms, part of her begged God for mercy and not let these two hot headed brothers fight. After all she was the reason all this was happening.

Suddenly Nami moved out of Taehyungs arms and took a few steps closer to Baekhyun. Taehyung tried to stop her by saying "Nami what are you doing!" She said "I have to say something." Taehyung held her hand but she moved a little ahead and stopped.

She looked at Baekhyun. He looked very similar to Taehyung, only he was slightly less broad and less taller to Taehyung. His eyes were light golden unlike Taehyungs but facial structures were exact same.

Baekhyun was startled at Namis braveness, she was surely unbelivably strong or stupid.

"You have your reasons to be angry with me." Nami said "But as your the Angel of Justice wont you even give me a chance to talk before you decide to kill me." She ended.

Baekhyun stood with his head held high, he put his hands in his pockets and eyed Nami.

"Speak." He hissed

Taehyungs blood boiled at Baekhyuns tone towards Nami. But he stood still wanting to see what Nami wanted to do.

"I don't exactly know what happened in your family. But not even a day ago I found out Taehyung was cast out of heaven, Your younger brother is locked up in a horrible place.. you know what..I feel terrible."

She continued "Being the reason that your family is in this condition if you think I feel nothing then your wrong.. your wrong."

She took a deep breath. "I know your angry.. but try to understand when all this happened I didn't even know any of this existed any of this was real."

"Your family is torn apart because of me.. I'm truely sorry. I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. But..I'm not someone who will cry over this. Instead of fighting each other, instead of hurting each other ... I want us to find a way. There has to be a way to make things better."

"Your so naive." Baekhyun hissed again

"Baekhyun.." Taheyung roared.

Nami looked at Taehyung and said "Wait No Taehyung dont argue .."