#25

"Nami do you really want a new pair of socks?" Taehyung asked

Nami nodded enthusiastically. "Its getting so cold Tae i really need them. Please." She used her best tactics to convince Taehyung to leave. If only he left home she could leave with Jimin to the Demons Dungeon.

"Alright alright... ill get them.. but stay here with Jimin. Don't leave." Taehyung said with warning in his voice. Nami gulped as she felt slight fear prick in.

"Of course ill stay with Jimin where else ill go." Nami tired to sound assuring.

Taehyung didn't doubt her or anything he felt he reasons to be genuine and he knew Jimin would protect her. So he hesitantly wore his coat and stood at the exit of the house.

"Ill be back soon" Taehyung said and kissed Namis forehead.

**********************************************

"Ready?" Jimin asked as he carried Nami in his arms.

"Ready." Nami said sternly.

Jimins wings spread afar. Blue hues sparkled in the night. He leaped and held Nami tighter against him. She grasped when he took his leap and began ro fly. His wings force were beckoning. He flapped them harder which resulted in a increase of their speed. The cold wind gushed against Namis face. She squinted her eyes as the force of the wind was too hard for her delicate body.

After a few minutes, Jimin flapped his wings downwards, they descended slowly. As they touched the ground. Jimin gently placed Nami on the ground.

Crackling sound of dried leaves came from under Namis feet. She looked around, she saw something that resembled a graveyard. She saw many graves surrounding them with their names ecarnated on stones. She walked back and clashed slowly against Jimins chest.

Jimin froze at their contact. He asked "Nami?"

Nami said with a straight voice "i don't like this place."

"Don't worry no one does." Jimin assured her.

She started walking ahead. A small cave like appeared with a steel gate before it. The gate didn't have any seal and there was one light shining next to it from a fire lamp.

Nami looked at Jimin. He looked at the Cave like entry and said "Its the entrance to the Demons Dungeon."

"Its awful." Nami admitted.

"Imagine how Jungkook must've lived here every second of his life." Jimin said sorrowfully.

Nami patted his shoulder and said "We can do this."

Jimin smiled at her, she was something he had never seen in his life. Even after facing so much the cheerful and positive attitude relished in her. Taehyung was lucky to have her Jimin Thought

He pulled out a chain and put it around Namis neck.

Nami touched its pendant, a purple stone in a circular shape.

"Its an amethyst, it will protect your heart from evil inside. And when you find Jungkook let him touch the pendant, it will help revive his powers. He cant use his powers inside but the pendant will help a little and remember Nami... don't touch anything, don't let anything touch you. Just get Jungkook and meet me right here." Jimin explained.

Namis heart quivered now, she felt nervousness built up in the pit of her stomach. She rubbed her palms together. She has to do this she thought.

Demons..
Demons....

What even?... i have to do this.

Taehyung I'm sorry but i have to do this for you...

Nami thought at the back of her mind.

She looked at Jimin and said "Will Taehyung he angry?"

Jimin rolled his eyes "OF COURSE! He will probably kill me after this!"

"Will he be angry enough to kill me?" Nami asked unsure.

Jimin facepalmed himself and said "He wont even lay a finger on you."

Nami sighed and said "Okay Nami this is it, you go in now. No turning back. This is the day! The day! We go in sneak around the God forbidden satanic dungeon find a boy named Jungkook who i don't even know or i don't even know how he looks. Oh you've got this. Come on girl!" She empowered herself

"What the heck are you doing?" Jimin asked clearly confused.

"Nothing." Nami said as she started walking towards the gate

"Nami.." Jimin called out.

Nami stopped in her steps and turned around and looked at Jimin.

He said "Once your on the other side of the gate your own your own, we pure bloods cant enter the gate.....and Nami please don't die... bring Jungkook back and both of you come back alive."

Nami nodded. She touched the cold rims of the steel gate. As she was about to push it open. She heard Taehyung.

"NAMI
NO!" He yelled on top of his voice.

Nami saw he was racing through the entrance of the graveyard. He would reach towards them in seconds.

"Nami go ill hold him off!" Jimin roared and leapt towards Taehyung. He and Taehyung clashed a few steps before the gate.

"Nami please i beg you don't go in!" Taehyung pleaded her.

Nami quickly opened the gate and went inside, she closed it shut and stood at the foot of the gate. Now she stood at the other side facing Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed Jimin, he fell on his side with force, Taehyung stopped at the gate knowing clearly he cant enter inside.

"Come out." He urged.

"No Taehyung i have to do this." Nami said as she stood face to face with Taehyung only with the wall of a steel gate in between.

Taehyung wanted to curl her in his arms, hold her and never let go. She was risking her life in there, his whole body shivered at the thought of it.

"I'm going in Taehyung and i promise ill come back alive."

Saying this Nami walked inside the dark cave leaving Taehyungs whole existence in jeopardy.