#19

Baekhyun stared at Nami, his eyes piercing her tiny frame. Nami felt as if he was pulling her soul out. She felt her chest tighten. It was scary, he was scary.

"Wh..Who are you?" She asked again fearfully.

"I don't like repeating myself." Baekhyun said

Nami said "i think I need to run." She quickly turned around to escape. But within seconds in like a flash Baekhyun appeared right in front of her.

She screamed "How! How did you do that!"

Baekhyun stepped closer to her. She moved back. She was blank minded nothing nothing was approaching her paranoid head.

"Didn't Taehyung tell you anything about me?" He asked.

Nami didn't reply or acknowledge him, she only stared at him with fright.

Baekhyun laughed and said "seeing your face no he hasn't told you who I am.... I'm sure Taehyung hasn't even told you what he is or what happened to him. Anyways I'm the partial owner of this house with Taehyung."

"Liar." Nami whispered

"What?" Baekhyun growled.

"Your.. lying." Nami said with utmost fear.

"What makes you say that?" Baekhyun asked angrily.

"Taehyung told me that someone else is the owner of this house and that... he doesn't own it." Nami cleared her voice.

Baekhyun growled "You have a big mouth, your the cause of everything that has happened to my brother. Your the reason why he suffers the curse because he choose love over his duties over his family! You Nami you! Your the demon who made our family like this! You took both my brothers away from me!"

Nami stepped back, the anger radiated from Baekhyun to Nami. He was terrifying and angry. Not a word he said made sense to Nami.

Baekhyun said "I can't stand seeing you absolutely fine and my brothers living a cursed life everyday."

Suddenly he leapt forward and grabbed Nami by her throat. Nami struggled and tried to break free but he was way to strong, stronger than Taehyung. His grip was inhuman. Baekhyun angrily tightened his grip on her neck.

Namis eyes blurred, her chest started burning and her little breath muffling and tightening. Her hands began feeling weak. As she felt life being drained out of her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt the excruciating pain.

Someone grabbed Baekhyuns hand and freed Nami, pushing Baekhyun away causing him to fall on the floor. Nami fell into two strong arms.

She looked up and saw Jimin. He said "Sorry I'm late."

He scooped Nami in his arms.

"Jimin.. I see you've changed sides." Baekhyun said as he began to stand up.

Jimin looked at Nami Who was still regaining her conscious, he said "We've got to leave." Nami nodded.

Suddenly Nami felt a gush Of wind on her face. The force was so strong she had to close her eyes. Until she felt light, feather like. She held onto Jimins jacket, since her world still spun round.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

Shit...

She yelled "What the heck!" She was in the air. Was she out of her mind.

Jimin said "hey stay still it's hard to balance two weights on my wings!"

Nami yelled as she moved more "IM DEAD! How are we flying!"