#37

Namjoon stepped closer to his siblings, his presence was surely strong. The vibe when his presence came completely changed. He looked at his younger brothers. He first looked at Baekhyun, then Jungkook and lastly Taehyung. He observed Taehyung carefully.

"Mom, what's the issue? My brothers have come, Let us be welcoming and invite them with manners." Namjoon said.

His voice piercing through everyone's ears. He was deliberate and he was careful with his words.

Nami looked at Namjoon, he was so confident. Infact he was very handsome too. His features stood out the most. All of the siblings had similarities but Namjoon didn't resemble them at all she thought.

Taehyung felt he was in a tight situation. Seeing Namjoon was giving him very not negative nor positive vibes. He didn't really know what to expect and didn't really expect anything right now.

Nami walked behind Taehyung, as namjoon lead the way to main hall.

Namjoon said "It's great to finally meet you Nami, I've always heard about you."

"Whatever you've heard must not be good I guess?" Nami replied

Namjoon smiled and replied "Good or bad doesn't matter to me, if people talk about you then you surely have some speciality."

Nami narrowed her eyes at him, she didn't trust namjoon he seems too sweet, she felt a little under confident. She wasn't sure as to what was coming their way. But she just wanted to reach the conclusion of giving her the choices.

They entered the huge hall, in between a golden seating seat was arranged. Jimin said "I'll wait out her, if anything you know what to do." Taehyung nodded to him in response.

Nami sat on the couch with Taehyung next to her. And Jungkook and Baekhyun standing on the sides.

Namjoon and their mother sat opposite to them.

"We had a beautiful life Taehyung, don't you feel ashamed of ruining it for her." His mother spat.

"Then why did you shut me out! Why did you treat me like I didn't belong to you! I felt like I was just a lifeless vessel kept for duties! I never got the love I wished for and Nami... she made me realise what it feels to love.. so sorry if for my own selfish reasons I ruined this family!" Taehyung fired back.

Jungkook held Taehyung from the side and said "Please Calm down... please."

"Jungkook I fail to understand why did you take his side don't you regret it?" His mother asked.

"I'm not someone who stands by wrong mother.. you and I both know... that the measures you took for Taehyung to punish him was wrong. You regret it." Jungkook said and in the end Nami spoke adding up "You spoke to me in my dream because you regret it. You do feel bad about Taehyung. Why do you hide it!? I just don't get it! He is your son!"

"Mortal QUIET!" His mother yelled

Nami stood up from the couch yelling back "MY NAME IS NAMI!"

"Mouth back at me and it's the end of you." His mother warned her.

"Stop this." Baekhyun said in between.

His eyes were moist, he was broken from inside. The pain was clearly on his face.

"Why are we like this? Tae is my twin, Jungkook is little brother and hyung... mum aren't we a family. Aren't we supposed to let go of the mistakes we made. I know Angels can't fall for humans. But Taehyung fell for Nami. And she and him want a life together. So instead of fighting over the past, cursing each other. Do you have a damn solution to this!" He ended by screaming.