#32

"So since you've come home Jungkook is missing?" Nami enquired.

Jimin answered pacing around furiously "Yes! Before I left he was in his room after I got back he wasn't home so I waited for a while but he didn't return and that's when I panicked."

Taehyung heard his each word carefully.

"But why would he just leave like that?.... when we need him the most." Nami said clearly sounding disappointed.

Jimin patted her head. He said "Nami-ya... don't be sad. He hasn't run away. He knows that you need his help and he is someone who would never turn his back on anything especially his family... I feel he wanted some space. He has come back from hell. It's very complicated for him. But he should have spoken to us we would have tried to comfort him."

There was silence for a while. The room filled with unexplained tension.

Nami stood up from the couch and walked to Taehyung who stood leaning at the wall.

"Tae.. why aren't you saying something?" Nami asked.

"He didn't run away... all this is suffocating him. He thought we freed him out of love but now he thinks we did this to use him for our needs. He is confused if we are selfish or we truely accept him." Taehyung said.

Jimin and Nami nodded at Taehyung. His words sure did make sense.

"So what do we do now?" Jimin asked.

"I guess we look for him but... how?" Nami said plus questioned.

"He can't hide from me." Taehyung said plainly.

"What do you mean?" Nami asked.

Taehyung smiled at his innocent Nami. She was still unknown to a lot of his abilities, he also realised most of this was his fault. He never showed her his true side. Slowly his mystery was unveiling for Nami too.

"I have this ability, I can track someone easily. I sense their aura and follow it. Jungkooks aura is the easiest for me to track since childhood." Taehyung said

Namis mouth was wide open. She stared at him as if he was inhuman. Well actually he was.

"Wha...." she trailed off.

"That's cool right." Jimin cheekily said.

"Woah..... so if I get lost... you can find me?" Nami asked.

Taehyung chuckled saying "Nami whenever I came to help you back in Russia or anywhere how do you think I would find you?"

Nami was shocked. Her lips trembling to give an answer since she didn't know how to reply.

Taehyung looked at her rosy lips which were in a shape of an 'O'  he once again admired her again.
Until he realised he needed to go look for Jungkook.

***********************************************

Taehyung stood on the footpath, his eyes closed. He scanned through the crowd. Using his force to locate his brother. His vision, showed him every persons identity. He squinted his eyes a few times, when he needed more magic to find out who the person was.

He held Namis hand who stood staring at him intently. She was amazed by his abilities that she couldn't even stop to admire him.

Taehyung used his abilities in a specific building. He looked through the floors. Trying to match everyone's auras to Jungkooks. He reached the terrace, the top floor of the building. A innocent smile crept on Taehyungs face.

Seeing this smile Nami said "You found him."

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Nami, he nodded with the same smile signalling 'Yes I found Jungkook.'