#11

Nami sat alone in the yard. She stared at the clear blue sky, she played with the little dandelions resting on the side. The soft chirping of the birds helped her tensed nerves calm down.  She felt like a treasure map lost in the deep ocean. She wanted a pirate to find her and follow the trail on her map that would lead her to the treasure.

Taehyung watched her, he stared at her with outmost purity. He wanted to help her but what could he do, he was nothing but a nusiance in her life, he would just create for problems for her. It would be better if he just protected and followed her.

"Taehyung?" Nami called out.

"Yes." Taehyung said as he came and sat next to her.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked

Taehyung nodded and asked "Nami what do you want to do next?"

Nami looked at him and bit her lip, Taehyung knew she had planned something for herself and would not let him get involved but he waited for her to speak.

"I'm going to the Kwan residency, I will face my mother. The more she doesn't want to meet me the more I will want to confront her... Taehyung you don't need to come. I'll do this on my own... you've done enough..." Nami said.

"Know one thing at no cost I'm going to leave you alone in any situation. I won't let you walk that residency on your own."

Nami tried argue with Taehyung clearly said "Don't argue with me Nami, I know what I've decided and I won't ever move back from my words of always protecting you...."

**********************************************

Madam Kwan entered her luxurious apartment situated on the 22nd floor, she stepped in a sighed. Nami
Kang Nami Gin.
She came back with her pitiful life. All what had happened in the past, she was nothing but a bad omen in her life.

"Honey..." a voice Madam Kwan heard from the hallway.

She walked and saw her husband seated on the couch, he saw he and stood up. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"How was your day Mera?" He asked

Mera kept quiet. She looked away from her husband not sure how to answer his question, not sure how to explain today's scenario.

"Did you see your sweet Nami...?" He smiled and asked.

"How .. how do you know?" Mera asked puzzled.

"I know everything. Besides your face colour seems pale than usual. I know something is up." Kwan said

Mera fidgeted with her fingers and said "What do we do now? She is here and it's the time for elections we can't let her find out about what happened that night."

Kwan smirked and cupped her face, he looked at her tensed facial features and said "We will shut her mouth. Not by killing her but by keeping her ... um... as our slave."

Mera said "Do what you want with her. I don't want her coming in between our elections and our victory."

"Your wish is my command." Saying this Kwan left the house leaving Mera alone.

Mera went to her bedroom and took off all her jewellery. She opened her hair and brushed it. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"Your Nothing but a disappointment." Saying this she began laughing loudly.

She walked outside towards the huge balcony. Opening the door she stepped outside and let the dry cold breeze touch her skin.

"Lovely weather isn't it?" She heard a voice behind her.

Mera turned behind and saw.... Nami.

She stood firm and strong, strong hearted just like her father, Mera thought to herself.

"How did you come in here?" Mera questioned

Nami smiled, she found herself mimicking Taehyung.

"So now you know me.. Muma?" Nami asked

"How does it feel to see me?" She continued

"I'm calling the security!" Mera said.

She heard muffling, ruffling sounds from the inside of her House, she looked in the hallway and saw the same man who she saw with Nami at the hotel, the same man who protected her. He walked inside towards Nami

"Security?... I don't think they can be at service right now." He mocked.

Nami looked at him and signalled something. Taehyung nodded and stood in the hallway with his back facing them.

Nami looked at her mother and said "I don't think your interested in affection towards me so I'll cut straight to the point. Why did you send me off to Russia? While you stayed back?"

"It was to get rid of you, since you became a bad fragment of my past!" Mera yelled.

Nami felt a deep cut in her heart.

"Who killed Daddy?" Nami asked with pain in her voice.

Hearing her quivering voice Taehyung felt to embrace her in his arms and protect and comfort her  till eternity.

Mera laughed and said "He committed a suicide! Why would you think someone killed him?"

Nami said "then where are the autopsy results, I've been looking for it for years, if it's a simple suicide case why is the file so secured?.. you and I both know someone else was there with Daddy that night."

Mera knew Nami, she was impressive and smart since her childhood, in her heart she wanted to praise Nami and she was proud of her but she buried those feelings deep inside and said "He committed suicide Gina!"

"Gina? I'm not your Gina.. my name is Nami."

"Nami we have to leave" Taehyung said as he heard more guards coming in.

Nami looked at her mother and said "if I prove to you Daddy was murdered will you still deny it?"

Mera looked away and said "I don't know."

Taehyung grabbed Nami and ran towards the exit of the house and towards the staircase. He and Nami reached the terrace after a few floors and Taehyung locked the terrace lock.

"What's the plan?" Nami asked.

Taheyung peeped down the terrace and said  "Em.. we have to jump?"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SOCKETS NO!" Nami
Yelled.

"Nami look at me.. I won't let anything happen to you." Taehyung assured her.

He took a strap more like a body harness. It belonged to the construction workers. Taheyung drapped it around her body.

She was terrified, scandalised.

"I'm going to die arent i? You know before I planned to die I really wanted to go to Japan." Nami said

Taehyung pulled her body close. He looked at her and put a hand on the back of her head, he completely covered her in his embrace. He carried her in arms. He held her tight, he wouldn't let go of her at any cost. He climbed the edge and pressed Namis body closer.

Namis body went limp from fear, all her hope depended on Taehyung.

"Nami close your eyes." Taehyung said in his deep and comforting voice.

Nami tightened her grip on his shoulders and closed her eyes.

"I'm scared" Nami said softly.

"Don't be.. I'm right here." Saying this Taehyung jumped off the building.