#12

"No Taehyung I'm still inside." Nami spoke on her phone.

Nami was inside the police station, trying to search through the case files to find her father's file. She searched through the year 2003 files, the year of her father's death. She checked throughly, frustration encircling her head as she couldn't find her father's case file.

"UGH!" she exclaimed angrily.

Until finally she found it.

Kang Woojin
Year- 2003
Case number:- 200456

She grabbed it and shoved the file down her bag. She slowly crept out of the basement room and ran towards the exit. She managed to creep out with a trace.

As she exited the door, she crashed into Taehyung. He caught her and said "Woah! Slow down there."

Nami said happily "I found it!"

Taehyung lips curved into her smile after all her happiness meant everything to him.

As they rode the bus back home,
Taehyung said "You'd made a good thief."

Nami laughed and said "what?"

"Of course, i can't explain how fast my heart was beating when you were alone in that god forbidden police station. I just wanted to bust in and get you out of there." Taehyung explained.

Nami admired him, what did he feel for her? What kind of person was he... did people like him really exist. People who only meant purity and safety of the another person. She really wants to ask him all this but she held back realising it wasnt the right time.

"I told you not to come with me cause I think you have a very you know obvious personality." Nami said

"You mean my personality isn't good cause people notice me easily." Taehyung said.

"'No No it's not like that!" Nami clearly said.

"Of course it is. You mean to say whenever I'm around it's a bad thing cause everyone notices me and I'm easy to remember." Taehyung seemed to be getting annoyed now.

Nami raised her hands up and said "Hey stop it! Your turning this into an argument."

Taehyung bit his lips and narrowed her eyes at her.

Nami explained "I didn't want you to come along cause you have a very magnificent personality. Anyone who sees you even once, remembers you. You stand out and it's so hard to not look at you. Your handsome no doubt.. but there is something so unreal about you. Something so inhuman that makes everyone be it a boy or girl to stare at you..."

Taehyung stared at her, she was a brilliant observer, her words were transparent to him. He couldn't help but stare at her lips. They say so close, her face right in front of her. Her soft pink lips inviting him to touch it. He leaned in without even knowing.

Nami was taken a back but she didn't stop him or move away. She wasn't sure of what was happening until she realised what would happen. She pulled away quickly. Her movements fast enough for Taehyung to himself pull back.

"We have to get off here." Taehyung said trying to cover up what happened back then.

He felt embaressed of his doing, how could he he thought. This was surely disbelief for him. He wanted to beat himself up but right now he wanted to just manage to get out of this awkward situation.

*********************************************

Nami read through the case file, she read each and every detail. Taehyung watched her as he simultaneously cooked food for them. For him multitasking was nothing, he could do wonders with the magic his body possessed, but without his wings he would always be the weakest of his kind. His magic would always fall weak without them. But he was happy, his aura was strong enough to protect himself and Nami if anyone of his kind or enemies ever attacked them.

"It says he was poisoned...." Nami trailed off.

Taehyung came next to her and said "What do you mean?"

Nami pointed at the file and said "See the reason of death written here is First poisoning and then strangled to death."

Taehyung said "Was It done by someone or it's a suicide?"

Nami read below.

Case subdued as :- MURDER.

Nami grasped at the information. Her eyes went wide.

"I knew it.. that night there was someone else in that house. I heard man and women speak to each other."   Nami assured herself.

Taehyung said "Now what?"

Nami said "we have to get Muma on our side. She is powerful here in Korea with her help we can reopen this case and investigate it."

Taehyung was suspicious, he knew this wasn't right. Something here was awfully wrong. But he didn't stop Nami she needed to understand the ropes of life herself .

*********************************************

Madam Kwan drove to the office, she scrolled through her iPad seeing all the support her party was receiving and all the possibilities of winning this years election put a huge smile on her face. All these years of working hard, all these years with putting up with her Husband the results would come out soon.

Suddenly the car jerked and came to a still.

"What is going on?!" She yelled.

She looked at the driver and then ahead. She saw Nami standing in the middle of the road. Nami walked to her car and opened the back door.

The driver said "hey you can't do that!"

As he got out of the car, Taehyung grabbed him and locked his hands behind him and banged him on the car bonnet, He held him and waited for Nami  as she spoke to Mera.

"He was poisoned and murdered, I have proof. The police case file says it. Now will you still not believe me?" Nami said

Mera said "You.. mean he was murdered?"

Nami nodded and said "With your help we can reopen the case and give justice to Daddy, please Muma for Daddy. We can't let him die in vain."

Madam Kwan sighed, she grasped and said "We will reopen this case. I will support you Gina."