#31

"This breakfast looks worse then what I ate in the dungeon." Jungkook complained.

Jimin shoved down spoons of his mushroom stew. He groaned and signalled a big thumbs up to Nami.

"You didn't like it?..." Nami asked upset.

She had made breakfast for everyone today. But Jungkook clearly had a negative view on this.

"Nami., I'm just kidding it's really delicious." Jungkook said with a smile.

Messing with Nami was getting to be his new hobby. He liked how she reacted and even believed him.

"Oh.. I really thought you didn't like it." Nami said feeling relieved.

"Morning." Taehyung said as he greeted Nami with a forehead kiss. He patted Jungkooks back and asked "How does it feel eating good food?"

Jungkook licked his lips and replied "Feels like heaven." He closed his eyes and tilt his head back giving a very dramatic response.

"Nami I think we should tell Jungkook about our plan." Jimin told looking at Nami.

"Plan?" Taehyung enquired

"Yes.... that." Nami remembered.

She looked at Taehyung and her eyes assured him that she would explain what she and jimin were talking about.

"Jungkook once you feel better at full strength.. we have to do something which can happen with your help only." Nami said

All attention was focused on her.

She continued "I was told that only you.. Jungkook can take me and Taehyung to the archangel council where we can meet your older brother and he has these two choices for me to choose... which will lift Taehyungs curse.."

Taehyung said "Take away the curse... what are you saying Nami?"

Nami looked at him and said "Tae from those choices I have to choose and then we can end your curse. But without Jungkook it's not possible."

Jimin nodded and said "She is right, she is the medium Tae... she will end all this misery and pain. But we need to give her a chance.. so Jungkook will you help us?"

As the words escaped Jimins lips, Jungkook felt discomfort he didn't want to answer all of their questions. His mind running in circles. He needed time to make any choice.

"I'm going to get some rest." He said bluntly.

His voice for the first time was emotionless and Nami felt scared. She wasn't liking this kind of reaction. As Jungkook left Nami asked Taehyung "Will he help us?..."

"I don't really know...." Taehyung replied.

***********************************************

"Where are we going?" Nami enquired as she tied her shoelaces.

"Here wear your coat." Taehyung said as he helped her put on her coat.

Nami caught Taehyungs hand and asked again "Where are we going??"

Taehyung smiled at her, making Namis heart beat like crazy. That flashy boxy smile of his made Nami forget her own existence.

"It's a surprise." Taehyung said

Nami looked at him with narrow eyes, she bit her bottom lip and wondered where could they be going.

Taehyung chuckled at how cute she was, every action making his heart melt.